Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Please join my Blog and/or help stop the Ban on youth bikes and ATVs!!!

Please go to my blog to learn how you can help stop the ban on Youth ATVs!! This is something we need to do NOW! We have got to make a difference or this ban is going to irreversibly change our ATV World and Community in a way that will hurt us all !

I also seriously need people to sign up as members on my Blog. I work hard to try to make a difference for the better in our ATVing community and I am asking each of you to please register for my Blog. I use it as an outlet to let EVERYONE in the ATVing community know of the different concerns of the ATVing Community. I just started it and am trying to get it going.

I won't send you a bunch of emails or newsletters or anything like that. I won't sell your email address. I am just wanting to raise some numbers on my Blog so that the people reading it know I have others who are reading what I write and that I am not alone the things that I take so serious in our community! It only take a minute to sign up ... so please go there now and sign up. Thank you all for your support. Please let me know what you think!

Here is the link ...

Please click ---> Welcome to CJ Rena Johnson’s Blog

and always ... I am totally open to suggestions, comments and any concerns that you would like to see dealt with! Thanks again! I hope you have an AWESOME day!!