Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
quadcrazy

For Sale: 2006 bill balance stolen reward if found ( Oklahoma City)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• By mikeexplorer
      ARCTIC CAT BRANDED SIDE-BY-SIDES AND ATVS ARE COMING BACK
      Passion can change people. Change minds. And in the end, it can take us back to where our family has been all along. Because Arctic Cat fans and powersports enthusiasts demanded it, the Arctic Cat® name will be returning to ATVs and Side-by-Sides in 2019.
      With a legacy of innovation, performance and fun, our legendary lineup of ATVs, side-by-sides and snowmobiles are built to take you anywhere you want to go — from carving up mountain snow on a Mountain Cat Alpha One in British Columbia, to flying over the dunes in Glamis in a Wildcat™ XX. And these high-performance vehicles are still made proudly in Thief River Falls, Minnesota.

https://www.arcticcat.com/the-cat-is-back/

• By res2fr
      I am trying to help my son with a machine he recently bought. A Coleman Outfitters 400 4x4 UTV.(Ihsun 400) The problem is a big one and I'm trying to work through a step at a time. It's a 2014 that had a Kodiak 400 motor and CDI box put in it for some reason but don't know year. There was a fire and someone pulled out and messed up the old wiring harness. He got a new harness for the Utv but now we have to try to figure out how to wire everything together. Any help on wiring the Kodiak to it's own CDI and or into the Utv would be Greatly appreciated. If I get a Diagram for that motors wiring then I can go to work on the harness install for the machine. I do have pictures of some of the #s on the motor, CDI box and of the harness coming from the motor.
      I know its asking for a lot to hope someone might be able and willing to help but it would be great if I could get some feed back. Now I have to see about uploading some manuals I have for older Linhai/Manco Atvs that I have.
      Thanks 
    • By res2fr
      Hello all. As a second major part to trying to help my son bring a 2014 Coleman Outfitters 400 UTV to life I am trying to find a schematic of the electrical system for the complete machine. Have to try to wire a Kodiak 400 engine and CDI box into a New machine wiring harness. We also have to install the Complete harness into the machine as the old one was stripped out. Have nothing against buying a service manual but really love it if/when I can find a Schematic in a PDF file so I can blow it help to better follow the wire runs.
    • By utvboard
      Extreme Metal Products is releasing their new 2010 Ranger Cab back designed to fit the 2010 ROPS only, which ensures a very precise fit. The cab is made from 16 gauge steel and is powder coated texture black to match the ROPS certified cab that now comes standard on the 2010 Polaris Vehicles. The edges are hemmed back twice, making a very smooth and strong side. It attaches to your roll cage
      More...
    • By CunningStunt
      Bought her sat not running, cleaned up card, bypassed Petcock, new battery, and after fiddling with manual idle screw got it to start normally.
      Well, yesterday I rode her for a few mins, no issues and left it idling in neutral while I ran in my house and heard the rpm increasing so I ran outside and hopped on and drove it back to my barn.
      What can cause the idle to automatically increase? I am kind of at a loss...I've googled and can only find pages about how to adjust the idle.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Kyboy
      Iam looking for help seperating the rear brake drum and the cover. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate
    • By kiwisteve
      Hi Folks
      MY Ltf 400 has power and electric start turns motor over, but wont start...
      seems no spark
      im told stalled in paddock and wont start again
      any suggestions please
    • By pickytar
      I have a Chinese Hybird 250 or that's what I was told it was. I found 17 numbers on the frame. Will these numbers tell me exactly what it is that I have? (I know that its a 2006 from a plate on the front)
    • By tmaterman
      Hi guys! First post here...bought a Bruin, as mentioned above from a buddy. It had been parked for a few years at his house..unused. Bought it from him at a steal and put a battery in it, new gas, etc...fired right up. It is cutting out now, but I suppose that is just the carb/fuel system needs a good cleaning. Ordered a new carb and hope that gets it going good!
    • By Rshotwell
      i have a 2006 arctic cat 250 that's keeps burning up coils. The lead wire to the coil actually gets so warm that it glows red and melts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!