Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

We've re-arranged our forums!

You may notice that we have re-arranged some of the forums. The biggest changes are that we removed the mechanical section and put it together with our branded forums to lessen confusion.

We also removed the Spoort, Utility, and 2 Stroke forums. We'll concentrate on starting topics in either the branded forums or General ATV Discussions.

We've also added a forum called: 4X4 Trucks and Jeeps

Enjoy!

I guess it is a little less confusing with the branded forums like this. I know the mechanical section was getting some action for a while, hopefully it maintains...:yes:

I don't have a truck just a car, but I imagine some people here do, should be interesting.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By huntindog
      I am in the process of puting it back together after replacing the DPS gearbox.
      The manual I have states that it will need to be flashed by a dealer. Is this still true?
      Also , I have a mystery bolt That I cannot remember where it goes. M6x 70 or so.  Hex head with a flat washer.I will try to attach a pic.
      Pic is no go for now....Cox issue I will try again later
      TIA
    • By Jhb12686
      Hello I appreciate the welcome into the group. I am beyond frustrated with this desperate search for parts. I have a 2013 XY power sports UTV 300. I had a catastrophic failure in my rear differential which resulted in the destruction of almost everything inside. I have located everything I need to completely redo the rear end. But I cannot find a short side axle shaft with six splines etc. it's an offset differential and one shaft is longer than the other and I need the short one. The tip of it broke off (pic). Any help in getting another shaft for this thing would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys

• By RiverRoad
      I need a wiring diagram pertaining  my polaris 1999 335 sportsman 
    • By gatorschevy
      just picked this one up and was wondering how you know for sure the the 2-stroke oil is going into the motor? I don't want to blow this thing up; I know I can unhook up the parts and just mix it myself but that's another can sitting around
  • Similar Tagged Forum Content