Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

PWDOFFROAD

Great looking forums ! New to the site

Welcome Man !! What Toys are you riding ?

Had a 2008 Rincon with 6" Gorilla lift, elka shocks, 30" backs etc etec, 80 hp.

Sold that. Now we are running a 2012 Can-A, XMR edition with many mods. We love the mud and hills !

I will get some pics up soon.

Thanks for all the warm welcome's !

DD. / pwdoffroad.org

I like what your doing PWD. I looked at your site.

Thanks man, I / we really appreciate that. Our mission is simple, give everyone a chance to get muddy and do what we do.....

Thanks again, DD.

Hi and welcome to QC!! My mudboy has autism too and loves his quad!!! I'm in Ohio too...sent you a pm on that...it's nice to know groups like your exist out there!!!:yes:

Thanks all !

Cheriah, Thank you ! , it is our passion and mission.

Hope to see you on the trails soon and let me know if there is anything we can do for you. Happy to help out in anyway we can. Glad to see others out there gettin' muddy !!!

Darin.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ajmboy
      View File 2018 Textron Off Road Alterra 500 Service Manual
      2018 Textron Off Road Alterra 500 Service Manual
      Submitter Ajmboy Submitted 12/16/2018 Category Textron Off Road ATV  
    • By Cj Winds
      I have a 2000 Polaris Xplorer with the 250 two stroke motor
      It does not want to start with the electric start, the motor cranks fast, the battery is good, and there is good spark when cranking. The engine starts perfect when using the pull cord, it even starts if I pull the cord slowly and starts with one pull. The engine idles smoothly once started. My wife says she needs the electric start to work.

• By Rich1028
      Road Leota Trail Yesterday 
      this makes two weekends in a row,my third time,wife's second,she is getting more familiar with riding,need to look at getting Her a bigger machine!
      Wife's Suzuki Ran Fine,no problems.
      My Honda...Killed a wheel!

I have A video  of our day.

• By sprad22
      Hi I have a 2002 arctic cat 500 auto.starts and runs but will not go forward or reverse.the outer clutches/pulleys and belt spins but it will not move when put in gear.Any ideas as to what to to check for?clutckes,broken gear????
      thanks for any ideas..
    • By Admin
      We would like to wish everyone a Fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

• Similar Tagged Content

• By quadcrazy
      As we close the 2014 year and plan for 2015, we have decided to shut down a few sections here on QUADCRAZY. Effective immediately, we are closing our Blogs, Groups, Events, Polls, Photo Battle, Quiz, and Music sections. These are not widely used by our community and often attract spammers. Any questions and posting should be primarily made in our forum section as we move forward.
      In 2015 we will focus on making sure our forum continues to be the primary spot for our members to gather, ask questions, and share their ATV experiences. We are also exploring ways to update our community to newer and more up to date platforms as technology is changing, mobile connectivity is growing, and some of our sections are not as "mobile friendly" as we would like.
      It's been about 10 years now for QUADCRAZY, we're looking for another great 10 years to come. Please continue to support us by visiting www.quadcrazy.com and participating in our forums.
      Thank you and Happy Holidays from the QUADCRAZY family to yours!
    • By Gunny
      What a way to end 2013 ... A friend and I went out for another track ride, the snow conditions were GREAT !! :cheer: ... and we had a blast !!
      Only saw two other people & we helped pull one of them out of a snow bank. Better him than us !! :smilielol5c:
      We could use more snow, but the ride on this day was AWESOME !! :woot:
      I only used 7 of 22 of the video clips I had of the days ride, so there's still some great ride footage on the cutting room floor !! Hope you enjoy what clips or portions of them I did use ... and remember to change the video Quality to 1080p for the best viewing enjoyment !! :seeyac:
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr21nuBLfWA]30 Dec 2013 Rock Creek Ride - YouTube[/ame]
    • By Happyrider
      Found a great site, cheers!
      RiderPlanet USA - ATV Trails, Motorcycle Trails, Motocross Tracks
    • By Artifice
      ATV Trails, Motorcycle Trails, Motocross Tracks, California
    • By Gunny
      I badly needed to get out of town, away from people, breathe some fresh air & I wanted to test out my latest mods … so what better way than to take a day & do some rid’in. :bannana_guitar:

Had a great day out in “Them Thar Hills” too. Saw Moose, Deer, Lots of Antelope, a couple Coyotes, some Ducks, a Golden Eagle, Chipmunks, …… SQUIRREL !! … and lots of squirrels !! :hammer:

Went to Millie Springs (about 62 miles from my home), then in a round-about way, made it over to Curtis Creek … found a new trail too … then back across Thousand Dollar Ridge …. Lots of dust, got caught in some rain that came down so hard it hurt the ole mug … but I missed the real downpour … which ticked me off !! …. But all in all, it was a great ride of about 60 miles. :woot:

I’m also glad to say, all the latest mods preformed dang good & I’m very happy with how the Can-Am hauled my rear thru the sage brush & over the trees !! :cheer:

Here’s a short video of the ride. Make sure you change the Quality of the video to 720p or 1080p & you’ll be able to see the one Antelope (Barely) & the ducks better if you do a Full Screen. :comp10:

Hope you enjoy it … :bouncing_smiles:
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFnXRcBxr7A]31 July 2012 - Millie Springs - YouTube[/ame]