Quantcast

Dyno Jet Jet kits

If you have done anything aftermarket to your Bike,,,,Pipe Etc......You will likely have to Re-Jet....But not before you have done a Proper Plug Chop.....If you are runnin a Stocker.....Then you dont need to re jet....Its Wast of money.....If you do re jet....You DONT need the Whole Kit....Wast of money.....

And yes....I have used them..Worked Fine....

Also,,,,If you buy a new pipe from X Brand Company....They normally Supply you with the "Jet Kit" you will need to get the Proformance out of that pipe....

Edited by mywifeknowseverythin

has anyone used them? do they really make a dramatic improvemnet on performance? are they worth the price and would you recomend them?

thanks

I have used one on my Arctic Cat DVX400.I installed a full system exhaust and an air intake kit on it.The exhaust I bought came with a jet kit;but it was only a selection of main jets.I installed the recommended main jet and at idle the headpipe turned orange hot(similar to right before you apply air on a cutting torch) and it shot flames out the muffler even w/ the spark arrester in:mad:.I ordered a dynojet kit and it came with the main jet selection,an adjustable needle(oem was non adjustable),a drill bit for the fuel screw plug,and some very well written instructions.I installed the stage 2 setting of the dynojet kit.It now never turns colors and runs very well;excellent throttle responce,no bog,the e fan doesn't come on as often,and I'm getting better fuel economy also:biggrin:.I've read a jet kit helps a stock machine but have no personal experience on that.Hope this helps

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Charlesbrown
      I’m looking for a top end kit for a Yamaha. I would like to see how well the engine runs before spending $6-$7 hundred on oem. Niche has complete kits from $1-$2 hundred.  Anyone have experience with Niche or similar Chinese companies? 
    • By Suzukiquad
      I have a 97 Yamaha Timberwolf and it is beyond loud, is there any good options to silence them or at least make them bare able to drive. I know it has a crack in the exhaust pipe, but even with that fixed its still loud. 
    • By opnea
      Where do yall ride at in South Florida other than the MX track on Krome Ave?
    • By cosmacart
      Hi all, iam from ohio and i have a 2013 yamaha rhino SE black . I might sell it but i dont know what its worth. So can anyone give me an idea what to ask for it?? This is not a scam,,its only a question thanks in advance!!
    • By prdicon
      South Florida.

How much it worth?

Pros: looking decent.

Cons
      No brakes.
      Front wheel bearings are shot.
      Idles, but sometimes will shot off. Most likely when cold.
      Gas smell and little bit steam in the air filter box when I started it.
      Display screen won't work.
      Tires are dry with cracks.

Not sure if has title, I will check and update.

How much do you think it worth?