Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

A Little boy wanted $100.00 very badly and prayed for weeks,

but nothing happened .

Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the $100.00..

WhenThe postal authorities received the letter to God , USA ,

they decided to send it to the President.

The president was so amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $ 5.00 bill.

The president thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 bill and sat down to write a thank-you

note to God, which read:

Dear God:

Thank you very much for sending the money.

However, I noticed that for some reason you sent it through Washington D.C.

and those assholes took $95.00 in taxes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By commander777
      can anyone tell me if power steering is on my utv?just got it and don't have any manuals w/ the side by side.it doesn't feel like it but was wondering.also,loud noise from underneath seems like.ive read a few posts where people have complained about the noise as well and the heat and dust coming up from the cockpit area.what u guys think.any advice.thanks
    • By Fox500
      I have a 2003 Polaris predator. Been sitting for about 6-7 months. Put brand new gas in it, new plug, cleaned the carb. Starts up no problem. Idles well. As soon as I put it in first and release the clutch to ride it, it rides but kind of bucks a little. Like its not getting fuel. As I give it gas it like sputters and breaks up. If I stop put it in neutral it idles perfect. Any suggestions?? Thanks
    • By utvboard
      The full base mount design keeps the diver and passenger as low possible to maintain the racer driving position. Big Boy Seat full base in lots of cases prevents the Stock plastic base from breaking. The foam design is the best to lock you in place Big Boy Seat is a direct bolt-on to factory plastic bases.Fit geometry is custom designed for UTV and SUV Vehicles. This is a True Suspension seat,
      More...
    • By quadcrazy
      This video was submitted to the QUADCRAZY Video section by Ajmboy.
      Description of Video: 100+ Foot Sand Dune Jump
      Video Tags: ATV Sand Dune Jump
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/video/video/&v=124015019484
    • By Admin
      Please take a moment and vote for us by clicking on the image below or this link.