Quantcast

National recreation organization qualifies for combined federal campaign

BLUERIBBON COALITION, INC

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Phone: 209.304.7693

Email: [email protected]

NATIONAL RECREATION ORGANIZATION QUALIFIES FOR COMBINED FEDERAL CAMPAIGN

BlueRibbon Coalition now on national charity list for easy donations

POCATELLO, ID (April 14) - The BlueRibbon Coalition (BRC) announced today that the United States Office of Personnel Management has granted the Coalition official status in the Combined Federal Campaign Charity List for 2009.

BlueRibbon will be listed under National/International Independent Organizations for charitable donations. This will make it much easier for employees of participating federal agencies to donate anytime to BRC.

For over 20 years, the BlueRibbon Coalition has promoted responsible use and stewardship of our public lands. Nationally recognized as the grassroots non-profit organization working for all trails and all types of recreation, BRC is a powerful advocate in educating the American public. Based in the concept of multiple-use, BRC walks the talk of its website, which is BlueRibbon Coalition: Preserving your recreational access to public lands..

Brian Hawthorne, BRC Public Lands Policy Director, noted that, "We empower our members to be meaningfully involved to help keep all forms of recreation alive and well, while taking care of our environment. Our mission, to preserve access for all, is more than a passion; it's a promise."

"We are proud to have our eligibility for donations through the Combined Federal Campaign officially recognized," said Greg Mumm, BRC Executive Director. "We look forward to this new way for folks to support our great Coalition."

All Federal employees, including military personnel, receive the Charity List for CFC, and BRC will be listed as: 11402 BlueRibbon Coalition.

# # #

The BlueRibbon Coalition is a national recreation group that champions responsible recreation, and encourages individual environmental stewardship. It represents over 10,000 individual members and 1,200 organization and business members, for a combined total of over 600,000 recreationists nationwide. 1-800-258-3742. BlueRibbon Coalition: Preserving your recreational access to public lands.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Johnnyhorsepower
      I finally found an awsome app for your phone that shows you on a map all the trails near your location. You can read or add reviews, look at picts...etc
      Its called: atv escape

John
    • By maddj63
      What qualifies as a Post on quadcrazy?
      I need to get up to 10 posts to be able to download the maintenance manuals.
    • By quadmaniac
      Wow, $2M...for something that doesn’t exist. I used to be more into Bigfoot but now that everyone has a camera in their pocket, we are no closer to finding the elusive Sasquatch! Great for tourism though...
      If Bigfoot is out there, he better get out of Oklahoma.
      Just weeks after state Rep. Justin Humphrey presented a bill to capture the mythical creature, the bounty – which originally was a paltry $25,000 – has ballooned to $2.1 million.  
      https://nypost.com/2021/03/06/bigfoot-bounty-balloons-to-2-1m-in-oklahoma/
      Who’s going to Oklahoma? I would love to if I could to hunt something that doesn’t exist, probably some good riding though!
    • By Dwight Williams
      Ok, so I bought a 2006 bayou 250 for 200 bucks, kid couldn't start it and had no idea why it wouldn't run, I pulled the rope and felt what I thought was valve to piston contact, he wanted 500 and I talked him down to 200 and brought it home.  Sure enough, timing was way far out, timing chain incredibly loose.  So for fun I re-tensioned the timing chain and re timed it, got about 120lbs of compression, pretty low.  I cannot get the chain very tight but the the tensioner seems to work fine, the chain guides don't look very worn.  Also, when I took the head off the valves don't look bent and the piston has no discernible marks on it.  Is this an interference engine?  I sure thought I felt some contact with the pull rope but maybe no permanent damage was done?  Anyway, I plan on doing a full top end job as well as timing chain tensioners and hopefully that'll cure it.  Is there any reason other than chain stretch (I measured it and it's ok) or guide wear that would cause the chain to be so loose?  Thanks!

• By Ajmboy
      I'm starting this thread out of curiosity and ofcourse I just upgraded my cell phone yesterday. ... Please list your cell phone and carrier. Photo if you have one or can find one online so we know what it looks like.
      I have a Palm Pre on Sprint.