Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

mrpayne36743

What size is stock main jet in yfz450 (2007)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      The Hop-Up: You may be saying to yourself, “that’s a chick bike,” and you’re right. But honestly, it’s so much more than that. It’s one badass bike. http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1587044,00.html
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      If we had a dollar for every time the question “Which is really faster, the 700 or the 450?” shows up in our inbox, mailbox, or voicemail, we’d be putting this magazine together from a bungalow on a barely inhabited tropical isle named Quadhama.
      http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1603755,00.html
    • By bradleyheathhays
      Having a problem figuring out what size hex wrench this part takes. It's labeled #9 at the extreme bottom right of the diagram...
      I have a half inch hex and that's def not it, too small. No parts store in town has anything that size so I'm gonna have to special order.
      Any idea what size driver this part takes?
    • By HomerBill
      I have a 1996 King Quad 300 LT-F4WDX ATV
      I tried to install a carburetor rebuild kit but there were no instructions and I am unable to find them. Anybody know what the "Pilot Screw" is set at? The engine starts but seems to be flooding- very difficult to get the rpms up and engine acts flooded.
      I set the screw to 3 turns from closed. It is called the "Pilot Screw" on exploded views of the carb.
      It is a Mikuni BST 31 single carb.
      Thanks for any help!
      Bill Roberts
    • By Mikes700efi
      Can someone tell me how to remove the rear sifferential. I've got the cv axels out. Do I remove the rear shaft. Or do I pull differential off shaft. Noticed the axel shaft leaking where it go's in the engine. .