Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

So tonight Drtygrl and i decided to get some tattoos. While her mom got her eyebrow pierced, Drtygrl got a piercing too.

Drtygrl's foot

DSCF4649.jpg

My forarm

DSCF4645.jpg

Love Tats!!! I looked at several yesterday on the Beach....Both of those look Great....However,,,,I have many Names for the Fish....LMAO!!!! Can anyone Guess any:wink:

I have also been thinking about getting another one....Just finding someone that I like is the Hurdle....Were these something you guys picked off of a Wall or something you Designed????

I knew I wanted a Koi so the artist drew up my design. For her Nautical star, we just like the stars. I have a star and my right forearm and the koi on my left. The Nautical Stars are supposed to bring you luck and get you home safely from journeys. The Koi is a Japanese symbol for power, pride, and "mystical powers".

We wanted some kind of matching tatts without them being identical or each others name.

Other than Carp or Koi, I don't see where you are going with this so I'll bite.

Mine was a 2 stage deal. Done the flags on good Friday and took me a while to pick out the eagle to go in between them.

I have just recently thought about getting some ink. I have never figured anything out I wanted to be on me forever.

The Nautical star on my left forearm brings "good luck and a safe return home"(started with sailors)

My initials on my back.

Right shoulder has the Chinese symbol for "opportunity"

My right calf has a crying sun setting on the ocean. I got that the day I left California.

And the Koi is the Japanese symbol for the strength and ferocity of a dragon. Along with nobility.

I have a couple of Tats on my Left and Right Shoulder...My Buddy did them in High School with just a Sewing Needle, Thread and Indian Ink...Total of 27 Hrs just pecking away...LOL.....We were going to do a Whole Scene with all the characters Partying...but he Died before we could get it done....Ive thought about haveing someone Else finish them but just never have....

IMG_9648_1.jpg

IMG_9649.jpg

I also want this somewhere

Flyer.jpg

Edited by mywifeknowseverythin

Well,,,,I dont remember Pain so much,,,I do remember him telling me that I was a Bleeder though.....LOL......This was just about 24 yrs ago and Im sure at that time I was Chemically Painless.....:huh::laugh:

well I havnt done a tat on myself in yrs but I do them on everyone else all the time so if ya'll dont mind me showin the ink I done recently

S7300306.jpg

tat10.jpg

this was a cover-up

S7300473.jpg

this was also a cover-up

S7300458.jpg

tat.jpg

thats awsome work...yea we'll have to hook up some time that would be cool I have some fam that lives in riverside cali,and sandemas me and the wife have been talkin about going up there to visit maybe next yr around this time.but yea I wouldnt mind doin some ink out there

That's some nice work, just curious..on the cover ups, is it just stuff they want to change or old love interests...they made a mistake of tatoo'ing on themselves..

the cover-ups where of some old things she very first had gotten done when she was a teen here are some pics of before so you can see but I only have before pic of the tat with the rose with water swirl the other I guess I forgot to take S7300454.jpgS7300455.jpg

also here is the newest tat I just got done doing

S7300372.jpgS7300382.jpg