Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Here is one of the trucks sitting around my yard. It is a 1970 Peterbuilt 359 extended hood. She is in need of some serious TLC, but it runs like a raped-ape. We are hopefully going down to Oregon sometime this month to pick up another one that will be donating a cab and some of the parts we need to fix the hood. Some day she will be pulling the toy hauler that I wish I had.

DSCN0399.jpg

DSCN0397.jpg

Edited by DirtDemon

You have no Idea how bad I want to do what you are doing......As soon as my Hauler is Paid for That is Next:yes:......

Are ya gonna Take a Axle off....

Maybe a platform behind the Day Cab or you gonna add a Sleeper and save room for a platform suitable for a UTV:yes:

Either way,,,,Hurry UP!!!!!!!:wink:

What are you gonna pull? A 20' super light?:laugh:

Whatever guy, I could pull 10 of those and it wouldn't even break a sweat.:yes:

All the axles are staying on, this truck is probably going to get put to work as well as pull my things around. I have been toying with different ideas for something behind the cab, there is plenty of room there, it has a 265" wheelbase. We may put a little coffin sleeper in there, but then shippers may try and talk you into longer trips and expect you to sleep in the truck.:no: On the other hand, if I can fit a small sleeper and a quad or two in that spot, I can get some dune trips paid for.:yes: First thing is the cab and hood, that will take a little while, but I will try and hurry it up for you MWKE.

:laugh:

I know you could, my Ranger could pull a Super Light. That was the joke.

LMAO!!!Your Ranger couldnt pull the Shorts off my ARSE.....LMAO!!!:wink:

I thought that was just going to be a Play rig for ya.....Didnt think it was going to work anymore...

My ranger pulls the Rhino which is 1200lbs, my quad which is 365lbs plus the trailer the Rhino is on. The Ranger actually pulls very well, I just need more interior room. The gas mileage sucks too.

Probably takes more force than that to get your shorts over the ginormous arse.:laugh:

My ranger pulls the Rhino which is 1200lbs, my quad which is 365lbs plus the trailer the Rhino is on. The Ranger actually pulls very well, I just need more interior room. The gas mileage sucks too.

Probably takes more force than that to get your shorts over the ginormous arse.:laugh:

You forgot about the tiny tiny gas tank.

Bot, I know that was a joke, I was just playing along.:wink:

MWKE, is that a freind of yours, a really good freind?:RANDY:

Bot, I know that was a joke, I was just playing along.:wink:

MWKE, is that a freind of yours, a really good freind?:RANDY:

That guy he posted the pic of is his old trucking buddy. They use to do long hauls together.

LMAO!!!! You guys are killin me here:laugh:

Back to the Thread,,,,,,Where is Pete at Now???? I need a progress Report.....Ive been eyeballin a few around here...Just gotta wait till the wife goes to sleep....Then sneak up on her with one:wink:

No progress yet, been pretty busy workin on the house.

Just hide it in the back yard behind a bush or something, she will never know its there.

We found a cab in northern California for $500, it is from a '69 and it's in pretty good shape but not perfect. Got it up to Roseburg, Oregon where a friend of ours is doing some bodywork on it before we bring it the rest of the way up to WA. No pics now, but there will be plenty when we get the new cab up here and start doing the swap. Now all we need is a grille, hood hinges, fenders, and a bumper.