You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Gunny
      A friend and I went for a chilly ride last ride of the year and it was a chilly one. The high during daylight hours was 4*F (-15.5c) with a 30mph wind which gave us a wind chill of -20.4*F (-29c). Then when the sun went down, the temp dropped to -11*f (-23.8c) and the wind picked up to around 40 to 50mph, so we had a wind chill of -39*F (-42c). Yup, it was Nippy !! I had a heck of a time because my glasses, inside of my helmet, kept freezing over with ice & I couldn't see. I think I had more wind blowing into my helmet than breathing air going out. We were riding at a lower elevation (6700 ft to 7200 ft) and since it's been so cold & we've had so much wind, the snow was sugary & not very deep. But we still had a Great Day On The Snow !! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!!! Hope you enjoy the video !!
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By Gunny
      Here's my latest video from the ride I did in New Territory !! :woot:
      Hope you enjoy it & if you watch it on a big screen (monitor or TV), make sure you watch it in 1080p !! ... Enjoy !! :seeyac:
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By Gunny
      Put this short video together using part of several video's I've already uploaded in the past. But this time I've changed some things up try'in to make it more interesting.
      This is actually like three video's in one. The first section shows some photo's & I used the sound track I used on another video that looks a like this one.
      The middle section, also uses the same tunes in a like video, however, I've changed a few of the clips and sequences up.
      The final second of video's I changed the tune to a fun time playful type tune which makes me laugh every time I watch it.
      Now, the video on Youtube is blocked in Germany, so I've added a Vimeo link if there are any members from that country or if anyone has a problem watch'in the Youtuber version.
      Make sure you watch it in 1080p on Youtube & Vimeo shows it in HD automatically.
      Hope you all enjoy it !!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns5ivnadXms]23 Jun 2013 Rid'in My Can Am Video Clips - YouTube[/ame]
      And at Vimeo ....
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By Gunny
      Now that I have your attention ... ... I decided to go to the Uintah Mountains east of my home for a ride and check out the snow.
      Where I parked the truck to unload is about 110 miles one way from my home, so I left the house at 0500 ... :coffee: ... and headed out for a Great Day of rid’in !! Stopped for some morning vittles & was on the trail by 0830. :woot:
      Again, riding early like that puts the sun in a bad position for the camera … and it always seems like I’m riding into it … guess that’s better than riding off into the sunset huh !!?? … WHAT ?? :toetap05c:
      A lot of the riding here is between 9000 ft and the highest elevation I reached yesterday was 10,500 ft plus … and it’s some steep country. Lots of standing dead pine trees due to a forest fire in the past and then the pine beetles aren’t helping either. But it’s still really gorgeous country. Saw a few mule deer, so that makes it interesting as well.
      At the river, when it’s wide, looks slow, and you can see the bottom so easy … one never knows just how deep it might be. And riding alone, I didn’t want to end up with a drowned bike, so you’ll see, I was pretty cautious crossing the first time … and that’s some mighty cold water!!
      Hope you enjoy the video and make sure to watch it in 720p or 1080p. :seeyac:
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZmwfbgcwcY]19 Jun 2013 HIgh Mountain Rid'in - YouTube[/ame]
    • By Gunny
      Not sure this is gonna post cause I've been hav'in posting issues ... but here goes ...
      Took a ride out to the west desert and rode part of the Old Pony Express Route. Rode out to Fish Springs National Wildlife Refuge which was about 67 miles from where I parked the truck. So I did a little over 134 miles, most mileage I’ve EVER done in one day ... so I guess I can't really get on anyone anymore for do'in that kinda mileage in one day ...
      However, the road is a good graded dirt road & I was able to ride between 35 and 45 mph all day. I could have gone faster, but I had a shimmy in the front end at anything above 45 mph. And because I was hav’in to much fun to balance out the air pressure in my front tires, I just stayed under 45 … and never thought about it when I did pit stops.
      I also wanted a fairly flat smooth road because I wanted to set my Speedohealer for my 27.5 inch Pit Bull Growlers. (Corrects speed and mileage for track use and for running larger than stock tires)
      Saw some antelope, some deer and more freak’in people than I could deal with. BTW, when I drove thru the Fish Springs area by the water, the freak’in bugs where bad … got all over my glasses, under my glasses & into my eyes, good thing I ride with my mouth shut !! … and why anyone would want to live out there is beyond me.
      Saw lots of cool country and lots of other side roads, so I need to go out there & do some exploring … before it gets to warm !!
      But it was a great day. Hope you enjoy the “Fast Paced” vid and make sure you watch it at 1080p.
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y6bCiEQLh0]24 Apr 2013 - Pony Express Route Ride - YouTube[/ame]