Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
quadcrazy

Trail Riding

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• By gutthooked
      What kinda of gear does everyone wear in the winter season to keep warm and safe? 
    • By 4tracker
      I'll keep looking/asking until I find someone that's in same boat, or atv as I'm in lol Well maybe not the exact same atv, any atv would be ok lol
      Riding skills from slow poke to flat WOT is fine with me, as long as were out there in Gods country!! Get in touch before the season starts to get acquainted before hand! Thanks, Steve

• By quadcrazy
      If you are a new member, why not introduce yourself? This community thrives and grows with you and all our current members! We all want this community to grow and encourage new member registrations. That being said please help out QuadCRAZY by inviting other atv'ers to the community.
      QUADCRAZY NEEDS YOU!
    • By Relais22
      "Greetings from LaTuque Quebec! Please come and visit us at Relais 22 this summer, and bring your ATV. We have special prices and 10% off gas for you this summer. Thanks! Click here: ATV Holiday in Canada"

• By carguydave
      Hello, I have a 1990 Trail Boss 250 that is in very nice shape. I think it has been very well maintained from all indications. The problem I am having is that the four wheeler seems to take an inordinate amount of throttle to make it go. Once rolling, the second I take my thumb off of the throttle it slows down like it has engine breaking instead of just coasting. The brakes aren't binding, as it rolls easily in Neutral. I have changed belts to see if that would help. The belt also seems to have correct deflection. The transmission has the correct fluid, and is full. When I pulled the clutch cover and found a green spring so I replaced it with the blue/green that is recommended. The primary clutch seems to work correctly. I have not watched the secondary. The other thing that I am curious about is that the input shaft seems to be tied directly to the output shaft even in Neutral. If I put the ATV in neutral and rev it up the rear disc spins, which in itself may not be too unusual, but if I pull the brake lever it decreases the rpm like it is putting a load on the engine. So as it sits, it looks like I have an issue with either the secondary clutch or the transmission. My gut says transmission, but I hope not. I would appreciate any insight as to wether this is a normal condition or, if not, how to fix it. Thanks in advance, Dave
  • Similar Tagged Content