Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hello, I am new to this site as well as ATV's. I wanted to let everyone know about a new park Rolling Meadows ATV Park in Roanoke AL. They are situated on over 600 acres and it is a great place to ride. Two weeks ago I took my wife and our first and brand new Honda Rubicon. We had a blast. Our intentions were to only ride the trails and take in the scenery. However, after a couple of hours we found our way to the mud. We left with one of the dirtiest machines. Over the weekend of the 4th, we bought another machine. My wife did not like riding on the back. The wife kids and I camped out at Rolling Meadows Atv Park and we had a blast. In fact my kids said they did not want to camp out anywhere else.

I would like to state that this is a new park and there is still work to be done. In fact there is a company that is coming out to make some big changes to the park. I am also going out this weekend (July 11th) to work at the park as a volunteer. I hope everyone will come out and support this park and help it to come along faster.

Thanks,

Tony

give us a website ...........

hey welcome to Quadcrazy...sounds like an awesome place i wish i lived somewhere were u can ride and camp...

Well, Outlander I purchased my wife's atv thinking oh...you can ride anywhere. Then once I returned home with it I was informed by one of my neighbors (that owns an atv) that you cant. So I started looking for a good place to ride, camp, and fish (Rolling Meadows ATV park has in their plans to install a lake in the near future). Well with all of those parameters I guess I must be asking for the impossible. We could not find anything. The ones we could find had been shut down by the state for improper paper work or the economy just pulled them down.

We have known the owner of Rolling Meadows ATV Park for several years. He tried to get me to invest in the park when I was in Iraq. At that time however, I had no interest in Atv's or a park. So when we purchased ours my wife just happened to run across his website and bam here we are. We are still not investing in the park but I am lending my assistance to help better the park every way I can. Especially after seeing how hard it is to keep a park going with all of the red tape and the bad publicity atv's have gotten over the years.

Thanks,

Tony

yea man i hear ya..and thank you for fighting over in Iraq...ill keep looking but like you said atvs are catching a lot of crap over the years and finding a place near me is going be hard.. i have actually found a place up in the Lake George/Adirondack Area but thats a club so i dont think that will happen because of were i live..but all i can do is hope that something changes and theirs somewhere i can ride legally

No problem Pony... I hope you get a chance to come out and take a look at the park. Also my wife and I are setting up a Myspace page for Rolling Meadows ATV Park as well. It will be a more up to date look at the park. The owner is currently trying to get control of his website from its creator so we can get it more up to date as well.

Thanks,

Tony

We had another great weekend at Rolling Meadows Atv Park. The grading company came in and started working on 3 drag pits and they put in a oval style water/mud track. I would like to invite everyone to come out and take a shot at the pits.

Thanks, Tony

Looks like a pretty cool place. It is about 4.5 hours away from me maybe 5. I hope maybe we can try sometime for a weekend. Thank for sharing the information and welcome home Tony. Thanks for your service.

No problem Scott.

I know the owner would love for you guys to come out and enjoy the park. Its a great place, we call it a home away from home.

Thanks,

Tony

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.