Quantcast

District 13 MX

Admin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Sycoholic
      My son got his Tri-Z finished. Full resto mod. Polished a lot of parts and even used heat shrink clamps on the hoses. Lots of cool little attention to detail. First official ride not around my house was at Horsepower Park in Morganton, NC (the old Antioch Speedway). The track was a bit rutted from the recent rain/flood we've experienced but still was able to fly through turns 3-4. This thing is a blast!
      Daniel Z rip.mp4
    • By StolenATV
      My 12 year old son worked and saved up his hard earned money to buy his ATV and Dirt Bike. Yet both were stolen out of his grandparents garage. Now his has no money and nothing to show for working and saving so hard! His heart is literally broken over this,as well as mine for him.please help me find the low life’s who did this to my child and please help to bring back my sons hard earned things. He’s a very, very good child,who is an innocent victim. Please give me ANY information u might come across! I would greatly appreciate any kind of help u may give me. We would be forever greatful!
      !
      Thank u so much!
      The post STOLEN 2016 Tao Tao ( green and black – with motocross logo stickers on it) 125cc ATV appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By ATVNetwork
      The final round of the 2022 ATV Motocross National Championship Series (ATVMX), an AMA National Championship, once again pitted Phoenix Racing/CST Tires/Elka/Moose Racing’s Joel Hetrick and Wienen Motorsports/Maxxis/SSi Decals/Fly Racing/Yamaha’s Chad Wienen in a final battle to secure the number one plate. View the full article
    • By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX), an AMA National Championship, traveled to Cincinnati, Ohio on November 6 for the 2021 Awards Banquet, organized and managed by 88 Live to Ride, Inc. View the full article
    • By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Motocross National Championship Series (ATVMX) made its return to Briarcliff MX in Nashport, Ohio for the season finale race. View the full article