Quantcast

Roadtrip Take 3

ok, third time is a charm for my road trip.

This one will take me from Cali -WA - ID - MT - WY - CO - KS - OK - TX - NM - AZ - and back to cali. I've already got plans in the works to ride with a friend in OR about the 25th of Sept, and also with Bot and Drtygrl on or about the 6-8th of Oct. if you're able to join Bot. Drtygrl and I for a day or 2 of riding, we are hoping a few of you can, then we'll have a QC party. :) I'm planning at staying at a KOA campground near their home.

oh, and if you're in WA, don't worry, I plan on riding there too, just family will come first on that portion of the trip.

I hope that we can get a few of you out there, but plans won't be 100% firm till about a week or 2 before cause of travel and weather. and the other factor is if the banks will say yes to me getting a new truck (F-450) and a new RV (Keystone Raptor or Fusion)....

let me know if you're up for riding anytime during my trip and we'll do our best to coordinate with each other.

Till then keep the wheels underneath you and stay safe.

Joe

I plan on being in Socal from the end of august till the end of sept, but most of that time Shiela will be in the shop getting some TLC and factory updates. other than that, I plan on going for a ride with my OR friend about the 26th of Sept. or so. let me know if you're up for coming out and joining us?

• 1 month later...