Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Guest Fox300exchic

Smilies...

Guest Fox300exchic

I think we need to compile a list of smilies so everyone can be free to use them. Since there arent many to choose from. I have tons. Here it goes...

Here is some more.

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

Nice, now how do I use these? I don't want to sound stupid...but is it just using the picture url? Like this: mixed-smiley-022.gif

Ah ha!

Nice, now how do I use these? I don't want to sound stupid...but is it just using the picture url? Like this: mixed-smiley-022.gif

Ah ha!

You are not stupid. I just found them, I don't know how to work this thing well enough. I can turn a wrench, but I hardly turn this thing on. hehe :D :D

Found this post browsing...there's a bunch of them now:

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Help me choose my first atv?

Buying my first hunting atv. Found these for same price... 2015 Polaris sportsman 570, all wheel drive, fuel injected, irs, automatic. 2013 Honda foreman 4x4 420, 4 wheel drive, fuel injected. No power steering. Both are automatic. The dealer is pushing me to the Polaris, saying its a true all wheel drive which is close to power steering. He said the Honda he has does not have power steering. Also saying the solid rear axle on the Polaris better for rocky terrain. Is the all wheel drive on the Polaris good enough or do I need the true 4 wheel drive for the worst terrain? I got some steep hills to climb. Also wondering which will have better storage for hauling gear in and out? Thanks

By Joe5858, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 1 reply
    • Why I choose Honda

In 1985 my dad bought our first 4-wheeler off the showroom floor in West Virginia. It was an '85 Honda Fourtrax 250. My Uncle drove Suzuki Quadrunners which were (to be honest) great bikes as well! So we were all constantly testing each other to see whos was better. Lemmie tell you something...that Honda was in no other ways to describe it....BULLETPROOF! It never needed any major repairs, it survived mudholes that todays 4-wheel drives have trouble with and it had a front end that weighed as much as a tank. The only repair we ever made to it was that the muffler had fallen off due to rust. It was kept at my grandfathers place in WV and at one point it went completely untouched for years. Going back up there we expected at the very least...a dead battery. It fired up without breaking a sweat. No ATV on earth comes close to Honda quality. They truely are built to last and even though I enjoy riding Suzuki's and others as well...there will always be a Honda in my garage. Because when I take it out on the trail, I am guarenteed its gonna get me back home.

By Artifice, in Honda ATV Forum

• 4 replies
    • Trying to choose

im having a hard time deciding. both of my friends have great ATVs and i know i want one of them but i cant pick. the first is a YAMAHA BRUIN 350 4x4. and the other is a KAWASAKI PRARIE 360 4x4. any oppinions would be greatly appreciated. THANKS...

By tcfire13, in General ATV Discussion

• 10 replies
    • We've added some smilies to the forums!

Per the requests (for months) of MWKE and Fox300exchic, we've added some forum smilies for everyone to use in addition to the current ones. When you are posting, look at the smiles to the right and click on [MORE] under them. Here they are: http://www.quadcrazy.com/atvforum/misc.php?do=showsmilies Enjoy! :ola:

By Admin, in Announcements/Support

• 3 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content