Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

jigolbeep

Little Sahara OK dune trip

Wheelie off the start then i missed 3rd...

th_MOV01424.jpg

On my black and yellow banshee in the middle...

th_MOV01432.jpg

On my banshee on the far side wheelie off the start...

th_MOV01423.jpg

Me on my crf250r 5th gear throwing a one hander... We measured and we were jumping over 85ft...

th_MOV01461.jpg

My buddy Austin on his crf250r... One jump of his measured 120ft...

th_MOV01462.jpg

Some pics of me jumping

DSC01380.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

One hander

DSC01384.jpg

DSC01465.jpg

Some pics of Austin jumping and a good roost pic

DSC01370.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

DSC01351.jpg

DSC01405.jpg

Edited by jigolbeep

Nice looks like fun, how do the dunes compare to Oregon dunes? or St. Anthony? Check out my crews video's on you tube, our channel is spartanracing43

~Alex

Great video and pictures...yes it does look like fun. I have no sand here in NY!!!

we always have a blast... idk how they compare to the Oregon dunes or St. Anthony, idk much about those two... waynoka my be a smaller but it has all kinds of places to jump... we are planning a spring break trip next year and idk if ill even take my banshee along, i felt so much better on my crf and i wasnt sore on the trip home....

I live about 5 hours north in Kansas. I have always wanted to go down to the dunes in OK. Thanks for the pics! Looks like a blast!!

no problem im always glad to share... we are about 4 to 4.5 hours east in the corner of Kansas and it is always worth the drive... Im sure you would have a blast...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 220Bayou
      What weight gear oil for this machine?
      80w90?
    • By Mark Walters
      Hi guys.  First post, hope you can help.  As above 1991 Honda fourtrax.  Starting, running fine until a few weeks ago. Used primarily to put my ski boat in the garage (put 2" ball on front).  Any way, had just backed boat into garage, turned off to crank trailer wheel down, when I went to restart got nothing.  
      No neutral light, no headlights, no reverse light, would not turn over when start button pushed.  It would crank and run when I jumped the contacts on the start relay.  While running the neutral light will come on, although it is dim and flickers.  Reverse light on when running and in reverse.
      What I have done to this point:
      1.  Used jumper cable to ground battery (-) terminal to engine block thinking ground wire from battery to engine may be bad.  No neutral light, no start.
      2. Applied 12 volts to start relay.  Got a loud click like it was making contact.  I didn't have the battery/starter cables connected to the relay, but I am assuming it would have cranked at that time.  
      3. Disconnected neutral switch wire.  Grounded neutral switch wire with jumper wire. No neutral light, no electric start. 
      At this point I am thinking ignition switch vs broken wire in the harness going to the neutral switch (due to dimness and flickering when running).
      Any and all suggestions to help track down this issue are appreciated.
      Thanks

• By StolenATV
      A dark SUV pulled off with my diamond trailer & can am Maverick 1000.
      I have video footage but can’t make out the full plate number . Please help me find my property. Thanks !
      The post Stolen Can AM Maverick 1000 by black SUV appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By Belmontie
      Hi bought this quad with a few leaks and other issues which thanks to excellent advice from these forums I thought I’d sorted them till I washed it down and found oil underneath. 
      It is coming from the seal around the gear changer pedal as it looks like someone has banged the housing flat on one side. Knowing how easily aluminium is broken I don’t wanna risk tapping it back into shape. Would a new seal fit or would the distortion of the housing render it useless.
      thanks in advance 
    • By uzejo
      My lakota has a new carb and just had a top end redone by a professional, but it will not start. The electric start turns it over great, there seems to be compression. It seems like its trying to start, getting right there and just doesnt catch. It does start occasionally, but wont run for more than a couple of minutes and smells rich. Im assuming the carb needs to be tuned, but im just wondering if anyone else has any ideas before i get a chance to work on it.

Thanks
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By drag_on
      any one interested in going out west to ride the big sand dunes in idaho ? there are plans to leave the week of labor day from michigan . we would be spliting the gas cost 3 ways ,4 ways would be better but it gets a bit tight with 4 in the cab.
      [email protected]
    • By TEAMFASRACING
      It's Our Annual Trip Time Again!!! Leaving NY/NJ Area. Visit www.QuadTrips.com for all info. Shipping round trip for roughly $600 per Quad, $400 per Bike, Price includes Shipping and Security until you pick up and drop off your bike again. More Info Below:
      I'm planning our Annual East Coast Trip to the Imperial Sand Dunes in Glamis, California. Please let me know if anyone would like to join us. Feb. 2013 is now being booked. We have 10 Spots left on the 1st Truck. The dates for this years Trip are Feb. 11th - Feb. 19th 2013
      For more info just PM me or visit GlamisTrips.com | Providing Low Cost trips for Riders on the East Coast since 1999
      I Hope to get a bunch of guys from here going as you know I have been doing this for many years and am super knowledgeable about the dunes. Feel free to ask anything. There are no stupid questions. Pricing is $600 per Quad / $400 per Bike for the shipping round trip. Shipping is what we provide.
      Airfare you have to figure on $300 and then a motor home between 3 guys is about $400 each. After that you have spending money beer food etc. You have to figure on $1800 or so total. We stay for 8-9 days of riding. - JT
      Preview of Trip and last years videos are at QuadStateRiders.com / QuadTrips.com / GlamisTrips.com - YouTube Some of the members from here are on the vids that went with us last year
    • By Missouri_2004_400ex
      hey guys,
      im going to little sahara ok this weekend will anyone else be there looking for people to ride with, if you want to let me know! Also any tips for my first dune trip!?