Quantcast

Little Sahara OK dune trip

Wheelie off the start then i missed 3rd...

th_MOV01424.jpg

On my black and yellow banshee in the middle...

th_MOV01432.jpg

On my banshee on the far side wheelie off the start...

th_MOV01423.jpg

Me on my crf250r 5th gear throwing a one hander... We measured and we were jumping over 85ft...

th_MOV01461.jpg

My buddy Austin on his crf250r... One jump of his measured 120ft...

th_MOV01462.jpg

Some pics of me jumping

DSC01380.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

One hander

DSC01384.jpg

DSC01465.jpg

Some pics of Austin jumping and a good roost pic

DSC01370.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

DSC01351.jpg

DSC01405.jpg

Edited by jigolbeep

we always have a blast... idk how they compare to the Oregon dunes or St. Anthony, idk much about those two... waynoka my be a smaller but it has all kinds of places to jump... we are planning a spring break trip next year and idk if ill even take my banshee along, i felt so much better on my crf and i wasnt sore on the trip home....

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By joshua91673
      hi every one .anyone out there my issue is my kick start wont stay out  i have to have some one pull it out.  it pull out easy just wont stay out to kick it over .kicks over and starts no problem 
      also does this quad have a ajust mint for the rear spring .it sags when i get on it .or is this normal . thanks guys for your time 
      first post 

josh ohio
    • By Werewolf
      My wheeler originally had a fuel leak.But on trying to start it no spark. Took front end off, when I try to start it I get one spark then nothing. Come back a while latter one spark,replaced coil and cdi box no help?
    • By cosmacart
      Hi all, iam from ohio and i have a 2013 yamaha rhino SE black . I might sell it but i dont know what its worth. So can anyone give me an idea what to ask for it?? This is not a scam,,its only a question thanks in advance!!
    • By Gwbarm
      I just heard Tommie Smothers died, I watched his show in the 60s, it was a great show one of the best. He will be missed, if not for Mom liked you best, then definately for YOYO MAN and his state of YO.
    • By SCmasterTech
      I bought a 220 for my daughter and after riding for while it cut off and wouldn't start back up. Found the cam and rockers completely destroyed. When I replaced the head and got it running I checked and had no oil pressure. Pulled the side cover and the oil pump was missing the plastic gear. There were no pieces in the anywhere to be found. The side cover didn't look like it had been off in a long time. I wonder how long this thing was run without an oil pump. Put a new pump on it and its been running great.