Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
utvboard

FLUIDYNE® Powersports' Baja 500 Utility-class-winning radiator is now available for t

FLUIDYNE® POWERSPORTS' BAJA-WINNING RADIATOR NOW AVAILABLE FOR ARCTIC CAT THUNDERCAT AND PROWLERSAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (October 28, 2009) - A mighty, FLUIDYNE® Powersports-radiator-equipped Thundercat 1000 has won every SCORE desert race of 2009, including the Baja 500, and more recently, finished the 1000-mile Vegas-to-Reno race--beating 10 sport quads along the way.Such commanding performance

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Asen_77
      Hi All,
      Want to show you one automotive show that I filmed in my town called Crazy Race. This was two day race in Qualifications round, Semifinals and Final. In this 4 parts I am showing best moments from all rounds and entertainment of the show.
      Crazy Race Part 2 contains a qualifying round where all riders race against each other, selected by lot and split by two. They are free to drive in any direction and to hit their opponent's car everywhere except at the driver's door. Anyone who intentionally hit the other car in the driver's door is disqualified. Winner of each race continue in the semifinal round. In this part I will present the best moments of the qualifying round! 

Part 3 shows you the best moments from Day 2 - Semifinals and Final. Battles in the semifinals are among the winners of the first day races, but this time they are selected by lot and divided into 4 battles of 4-5 cars each. The rules in each battle are that they only have to drive in one direction and try to neutralize other opponents until there are only two players left. Then the battle between the two last drivers has the rule to drive in any direction until only one who has qualified for the final round is left. Again, anyone who intentionally hit the other car in the driver's door is disqualified.
      For the final round there were only two cars left, because the other two players who got the right to be there had problems with their car and could not participate.

Part 4 containing entertainments between battles and winners rewarding.
      This event will have second round in 05-06 October 2019 and also will be filmed  For this new round I will filmed in many new angels and places. Will prepare a lot more videos and many new entertainments . This 4 videos was my first try so many things to wish for better filming in the future one.
      Hope you will like them and of course feel free to comment and to ask everything. Hope you will Subscribe to my channel and to be first to see my other content and of course new round of Crazy Race! Thanks!
    • By utvboard
      Ride Review:
      As the owner of a pretty tricked out 2008 Kawasaki Teryx, I am very familiar with the Teryx. My Teryx did not stay stock long, but I recently spent three days in a bone stock 2008 Teryx on a ride to the Grand Canyon.
      The 2008 Teryx is a great machine, but my biggest complaint was that it came out with carbs instead of fuel injection. In less that a year since the first Teryxs hit dealer floors, Kawasaki dealers are already selling 2009 Teryxs with EFI. The New digital fuel inject on the Teryx is really nice. The engine starts right up and idles smoothly. On acceleration, the 2009 Teryx felt more crisp and seemed to get up to top speed a little quicker. While it is not a night and day difference, I definitely preferred everything about the EFI on the 2009 over the carburetors on the 2008.
      Next up on the list of what's new is a fuel gauge. I know it doesn't seem like something to get that excited about, but I do some long distance rides, and the fuel level display takes the mystery out of "I wonder how much fuel I have left?"
      The Teryx Sport has upgraded aluminum wheels which not only look much better, but are also 2.2 lbs. lighter than the standard steel wheels. Losing unsprung weight not only requires less energy to get the tires spinning, but also helps the suspension work better. And as a little bonus, the aluminum wheels are actually strong that their steel counterpart.
      Suspension is on the 2009 Teryx Sport has a few upgrades as well. The gas-charged Kayaba shocks have reservoirs all the way around to help reduce fade in rough terrain. The preload adjustment is step-less, and they have fully adjustable rebound and compression (high and low speed) damping. Although we did not have any opportunities to jump the new Teryx Sport, we did get into some nasty whoops and hard g-outs.
      I felt the Teryx Sport suspension handled the terrain better than a standard Teryx suspension. The ride through the light chop was a bit smoother than a standard Teryx and when we got into the whoops I felt a little more comfortable as well. Although I was able to bottom out the front shocks on a few hard g-outs, a standard shock would have gone to the stops more often and with more force. Overall, even though I did not spend any time trying to fine tune the adjustments on the new Sport shocks, I think they are a worthy improvement over standard shocks.
      The Lime Green plastic on the Teryx Sport is a great color. Much more sharp than the drab green found on the 2008 Teryx. And with all the UTVs out in the dunes in Glamis, there is no doubt that you are in a Kawasaki when you are driving it.
      The 2009 Kawasaki Teryx 750 FI 4x4 Sport has a MSRP of $11,899.

A full list of all new 2009 Kawasaki Teryx improvements and photo galleries can be found here.
      Links:

2009 Kawasaki Teryx Sport Press Intro
      2009 Kawasaki Teryx 750 FI 4x4 Sport Review
      Teryx 750 FI 4x4 Sport - Kawasaki

More...
    • By Steven Thomas
      Bought 2012 Arctic Cat 450 4×4 9 months ago with low miles. It sat in a garage for 2 years, never was rode in those 2 yrs. I buy it put a new battery and change the fluids and it runs like a champ..... until this weekend. Was riding this weekend on my property and all of a sudden heard a noise from crankcase on side. What will happen if your riding it and the drive belt breaks? It still cranks and runs fine just no forward or reverse in 2 wheel or 4 wheel drive. This is my first belt drive wheeler. Didn't know if this had happened to someone and it was the drive belt.(And no I have not took the crank case/side case off yet to see.) Thanks for any help/info anyone can give. 
    • By Admin
      View File 2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI 4x4 Wiring Diagram
      2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI 4x4 Wiring Diagram
      Submitter Admin Submitted 06/29/2019 Category Arctic Cat ATV  
    • By StolenATV
      RIDE RED Honda 2009 TRX300 someone broke into our garage Monday, June 29th in the middle of the day … the stinkers took my deceased husbands 4 Wheeler, he passed last year cancer.. .. IF YOU KNOW … I will ask no questions please return … If you can help get the item returned $$$ reward.. It’s not about the 4 wheeler it is losing another piece of him…
      Thank you
      The post Stolen 2009 Honda TRX300 – Red – Garage Kept appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By mrfartsalot
      i have a 2001 suzuki quadmaster 500 4x4 that the primary cvt clutch is rusted on any ideas on how to get it off i want to try to reuse it if possible.
    • By Paul Maple
      I have a 1999 Sportsman  500, it was running fine, than started to lose power in the winter, I adjusted the idle screw and away I went, than a few weeks ago it died, I have found that i am flooding the engine, compression was at 70PSI and due to the compression release mech. i assume i am good as it compared to the same PSI on a 2000 sportsman 500 i have. i cannot start the atv unless i go full throttle and it starts an runs for about 30 sec than dies, again it is flooded. i ordered a new carb off ebay as i could get one for around $40. put that in same issue, i have checked the timing, (good), valves out of adjustment i adjusted to .006 still same issue, i have found the exhaust lobe and rocker arm to have some wear, i have ordered new ones, but am looking for any other input in this area as well. would the exhaust cam and rocker arm cause the engine to flood? i have used a bore scope and the piston liner has good cross hatching still? any input would be great.
    • By colin james
      View File 1996-2000 Polaris Sportsman 335/500 Service Manual
      This is the factory service manual for the polaris sportsman 335 & 500.
      You can download the section you need  or download all of the chapters for the complete manual 
      Submitter colin james Submitted 10/19/2018 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By colin james
      This is the factory service manual for the polaris sportsman 335 & 500.
      You can download the section you need  or download all of the chapters for the complete manual 
    • By colin james
      This is the factory service manual for the sportsman 500 6x6.
      Download just the chapters you need or can download all chapters to have complete service manual.