Quantcast

hi to all

yamaman

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By DrtyGrlKristin
      Just thought I'd start a new thread for newbies to the site!
      If you're new here, tell us who you are, where you're from and what you ride!!!
      Lets get to know each other a little better shall we?
      I'm not new to the site, obviously, but...
      I'm Kristin from Denver!!! I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino. She's my muddy baby!!!!!! Several aftermarket parts on her. She's good to me! We try and ride every weekend. This weekend we're off to MOAB! :woot:
    • By Dohbezon
      Hello everyone,
      I'm excited to join the forum today! My name's Noah and I am 30 years old. I look forward to gaining new knowledge, sharing my experience and benefiting from members' insightful advice.
      Thank you in advance for the welcome.
    • By brettautosworldwide
      Price : $4500 

Race-Ready Engine The YFZ450R SE is the most technologically advanced Sport ATV on the market today. It combines a high-tech, quick-revving, titanium-valved, 449cc fuel-injected engine with a lightweight, professional-caliber cast aluminum/steel chassis. The power and chassis combination makes for a championship-winning machine time and time again.
      New Sport And Racing ATVs

We specialize in exporting brand New New Sport And Racing ATVs to our customers in countries all over the world.

The best quality of our products is consistently based on the best technology and brands from all companies providing New Sport And Racing ATVs, and our very best R&D team from Asia to help find the product you want. Currently we offer the best products and brands from well-known brands such as: ARCTIC CAT, YAMAHA, HONDA, POLARIS, CAN AM and other best brands. Please visit our site or contact us to check our product available. World Wide Shipment Service Available! For more information regarding the product, pls contact us and You can also send for the other simillar product you are interested in buying from us and you can place your order directly by sending us a mail or instant chat on skype

WHY BUY FROM US?* Your privacy is assured* Our prices are second to none* Secure transaction guaranteed* We ship Monday through Saturday.* We offer a reasonable discount on bulk purchases* We offer 90 days return policy and 100% money back guarantee.

For inquires : [email protected]

Instant chat Skype id : live:.cid.481378ea1a91ce4b

• By DayBreakJim
      Well, hello everyone. I figured I'd introduce myself with a post. I just turned 33 last month and today I officially quit my job to work on wheelers. I've been buying them broken for about 5 months now, fixing them and selling them for profit. I work on them in my garage and have been selling between 2-4 per month but it has been draining me while also working my full time job. I've slowly been accumulating the basic tools I need to get the jobs done. Nothing special, not a boatload of tools, money or skills. I taught myself through the years and finally got sick enough of working for the city as a sewer service worker to make the jump and quit. I was making 49k a year and now I'm fully relying on my income from repairing wheelers.
      I live with my gf and we have no kids yet so that helps. We live in a major city and it has gotten so bad now that we refuse to have kids and raise them here. There's no way we're putting them into the education system. We're determined to move to the country, buy land and start a homestead. My gf is building her virtual tutoring business teaching kids to read and doing awesome! I knew that this job was the last thing holding us here and I would have to lose it anyway if we're going to another state in the next 2 years so we decided now was the time. 
      So that brings me here!
      I hope I can share things that I'm learning and learn more from you guys! Also I know I'm going to be needing those service manuals sooner or later with how many wheelers I'm fixing. Any tips for us to get to our goals are extremely welcome!! We have no land in either of our families and not much money either so the task of doing all this alone is daunting.
      Nice to meet you all and wish us luck! The clock is ticking!
    • By Johnnyhorsepower
      I finally found an awsome app for your phone that shows you on a map all the trails near your location. You can read or add reviews, look at picts...etc
      Its called: atv escape

John