Quantcast

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Drillbit
      Hi all, from Virginia here. This winter I bought a old Atv to tinker with and have really enjoyed it. Thanks for this forum.
    • By FalloutBoy
      Hello everyone I'm new to the forum. 
    • By WyattLemke25
      Having problems with the battery draining while riding. It has a new battery, it does have eps, a lightbar and a winch. Can ride it for an hour or more just fine, but eventually the battery runs down to the point it can't keep up with fuel injection and it'll sputter, limp, and die. It also throws codes for the throttle position sensor. I'm not sure if that is related or not. Any ideas? 
    • By cervenakrava
      Hi,
      New to ATV repair but willing to learn and get my hands dirty.
      We start the atv and even with a good battery, it will drain it very quickly and eventually the atv shuts down. Checking the battery afterwards shows significant drain on it.
      Would this be a shot alternator? Some electronics module?
      Thank you kindly.  Just need to be pointed in the right direction and then with a repair manual will get to it.
      Cheers
    • By WillrogersII
      Just picked up a 1998 bayou 300 4x4, runs but spits and sputters. runs worse when i put on the air filter. guy said it has a brand new carb. Does adjusting the valves help with the cold start and not run right until it warms up?