Quantcast

My poor Quad

no no no guy sorry

I yanked the motor and the shocks off

the motor is being built up and the shocks are @ DeRisi Racing getting revalved and made into Triple rate

For the Motor its gunna be a 545 when its all done and making around 63 hp

So Sorry to miss direct you guys

Well,,,,,, I SOOOOOOOOOOOO wish you lived Closer...Id like a Chance to Clip them Honda Wings:D

Keep us updated on the Progress....While its down do you plan on Any other Changes???

Well,,,,,, I SOOOOOOOOOOOO wish you lived Closer...Id like a Chance to Clip them Honda Wings:D

Keep us updated on the Progress....While its down do you plan on Any other Changes???

Just remember am wayyyyyyyyyy lighter then you :D this motor should put out around 46-48 ftlbs of torque and the the guy doin the motor said it should lay down 63 hp,

My Shocks should be here Tuesday, my +5 Chrome swing arm am still waiting for...he told me they are having issue witht the Chrome tank... i may have him just send it to me and i have it chromed here. I will call on the motor today to see if the got the Billet cam and the Crank and then go from there

Let you guys know more when i find out

Just remember am wayyyyyyyyyy lighter then you :D this motor should put out around 46-48 ftlbs of torque and the the guy doin the motor said it should lay down 63 hp,

AND.............

You know when you take that First Pee in the morning....When you Push down and your Heels come up and you automatically brace yourself on the wall in front of you.....Thats about 46-48 FTLBS of Torque:eek: :P

What is the RWHP???? Im gonna start calling you.....

Wicked450Rthinkshehas46-48ftlbsoftorqueand63hpbutthatisjustaguesscausesomeoneelseisdingmywork:D ;):D

AND.............

You know when you take that First Pee in the morning....When you Push down and your Heels come up and you automatically brace yourself on the wall in front of you.....Thats about 46-48 FTLBS of Torque:eek: :P

What is the RWHP???? Im gonna start calling you.....

Wicked450Rthinkshehas46-48ftlbsoftorqueand63hpbutthatisjustaguesscausesomeoneelseisdingmywork:D ;):D

WOW thats a pretty long name to type in here every time i want to post, I will post the dyno sheet when the motor is in and i get it tuned. Dont worry man its gunna be killer.

I have Pictures of the ported head on my phone i need to upload