Quantcast

New From Minnesota

lasxgames

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By DrtyGrlKristin
      Just thought I'd start a new thread for newbies to the site!
      If you're new here, tell us who you are, where you're from and what you ride!!!
      Lets get to know each other a little better shall we?
      I'm not new to the site, obviously, but...
      I'm Kristin from Denver!!! I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino. She's my muddy baby!!!!!! Several aftermarket parts on her. She's good to me! We try and ride every weekend. This weekend we're off to MOAB! :woot:
    • By Sycoholic
      I've always loved trikes. My son apparently must've picked up on that. Not only did he surprise me with an 85 Big Red to restore, but he picked himself up an 85 Tri-Z to restore as well. He's definitely got a lot more money and labor wrapped up into his, but damn she looks sweet. Just finished his this week and he just can't stop staring at it. I tell the kids they'll be burying me with my Big Red.
    • By HondaPhile
      Fixing up an old Honda for my son,  Looks like a great site for info and resources. 
    • By Chris Cowell
      What’s up fellas new to the site where should I post my question. I’m having issues with my 2012 yfz450r quad having ZERO power. Screen won’t even come on 
    • By Wes Camp
      So I bought an 88 qaudracer real nice bike fired up 2-3 kick everytime. When I bought it the brake calipers were not on the bike the guy gave them to me In a box with parts to rebuild. So I HAVnt ever really rode the bike except a quick run testing gears when I bought and I started it and drove in yard not getting out of 3rd due to no brakes. I put it in garage turned it off. The following weekend I put brakes on and go to kick it and it’s seized. I did put it in high gear and rocked it back and forth and got it to kick a couple times. But has seized back up. Any ideas??? Could it be a kicker malfunction??