Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

skydriver

I'm new here!

so be nice to me ;)

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! I'm in Washington, DC and i'm into anything I can do outside - including swimming, triathlons, hiking, biking, bungee jumping, skydiving, rock climbing, etc. I'm a little bit of an adventure seeker ;) Of course I have to make a living, so I work in marketing, which I really enjoy and do all the other fun stuff on the weekends. Life is jam-packed! :D

I put up a good front ;) Scariest thing I've ever done was glacier climbing in New Zealand - it's much easier to be adventurous when you're attached to a rope (or someone who knows what they're doing). Me and an ice pick climbing a glacier was not my idea of safety confidence ;)

Guest Fox300exchic

Sorry its kinda late...lol but welcome to QuadCRAZY! a_okbyenow.gif

Better late than never ;) Thanks for the welcome. Snowing like crazy today in DC...Nice to be inside in sweats & under a blanket with some hot chocolate!

Guest Fox300exchic

Got a bunch of wind here in Vegas. I hate it! thumbdown

Ohhhh Vegas. I've never been there but my roommate & i are talkinga bout going later this year...i hear great things about it :)

Guest Fox300exchic

I hate it! I was born and raised here. Never lived anywhere else. I keep telling my husband I wanna move but he's like "eeehh...I dunno".