Quantcast

Oklahoma Dirt-Slingers

mojaverider

We are a group of friends that ride and/or race ATV's and dirt bikes. We are not considered a "Club", because we do not charge membership fees. This also eliminates the drawbacks to joining a "Club" such as the "Club Politics". We take pride and promote the sport of Off-Roading/Atving. Our riders/racers are located around NE Oklahoma, but we welcome anyone that wants to join us. If you're new or old to the sport, ride a dirt bike, sport quad, or utility quad your welcome to browse our sites and join us anytime.

We have this forum and two websites - www.dirt-slingers.com and www.oklahomadirtslingersracing.com. We created these sites to help connect people with the same interests. We have listed events, information, and places to ride.

If you would like more information, log on to the forum or email me at [email protected]

ODS%20banner%20small.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest richm_ptsi

I would appreciate help in finding a stolen ATV. We are from out of town, but the ATV was stolen in Oklahoma City, so it may very well turn up there on the tracks/trails. Thanks so much for your help.

2007 Honda TRX 450 ER

Black/red flames

Red frame

VIN number: JH2TE32727K002283

Stolen from the bed of a pickup. It was chained to the pickup and to ramps. Ramps and nerf bars were stolen, also.

Owner: Eric Mariconda

email: [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By ATVNetwork
      Round three of the 2024 ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX) Series, an AMA National Championship, headed to Lizella, Georgia to provide yet another action packed weekend of ATVMX racing on the sands of the Echeconnee MX facility. View the full article
    • By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX) Series, an AMA National Championship, rolled into the Underground MX Park in Kemp, Texas with a full schedule of racing on tap. View the full article
    • By gatorschevy
      If so, I have covid lol, in the past 3 months I have bought 6.
      04 Suzuki Quad runner 400
      86 Kawasaki bayou 185
      96 Polaris magnum 425
      95 Polaris trail blazer 250
      03 bombardier 175 rally
      92 Yamaha moto 4 350 
    • By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Supercross at Daytona International Speedway once again proved to be a demanding and rough track that would fully test the mentality of riders in attendance. View the full article
    • By GTX-Racer
      I am interested on some easy trails to ride with a younger, new rider in the Pittsburgh region.  Preferably further west near the airport.