Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

had to sell all my wheelers but im not totally out of the game yet!!

shadow

well i had an unexspected thing pop up with enrolling my son into school he will be starting Pre-K the end of summer and with us having 1 vehicle and the school saying he cant ride the bus with his sister it brought up an issue that needed to be adressed not to mention he will only be going half day so the wife made me sell off all my wheelers to get a 2nd vehicle lol it was heart breaking yes buttttttt

me trying to think of anyway possible to be out on the trails having fun

i devised a plan and got another toy so to say

ended up buying an 87' sazuki samarai 4x4 its a lot like riding in a side by side lol fits down the trails just the same as any 4x4 utility atv does and will go anywhere and to top it off its street legal and will get the kid to school and he can ride passenger on this lmaoo so im not toally out of the game

and here is a pic of me testing it out lol its all stock at the moment but im changing that asap

doing a spring over lift thats gonna bring it up 4 1/2 inches then put some 31' mudders on it and a winch and plenty more mods

stuck.jpg

stuck1.jpg

Edited by shadow

Dream Car Giveaway

well im streched on cash right now but plan to do a spring over lift thats gonna add me about 4 1/2 inches to the hight then throw me some 31' mudders on there gotta fab me a new sterdy front and rear bumper that will hold a winch then ima fab a complete roll cage on the inside of the rig add me some rectangle lights up top sand it all down and go all black with the color and black top grey inside with diamond plate rocker panels and rear corner covers will probly try and install a power steering system for a tracker or something still doing reserch on what all i can mod on this thing i did find a pic of one i absolutly love and wouldnt mind making mine look similar to but with my own little touch of awsomeness

but here is that one man its frickin sweet if you ask me

0mmzgs88e7gci35zn6c6.jpg

32qvbnp2idvqvgar92vc.jpg

9m8d867h4neknbo4mfud.jpg

i love how this one looks all around but i would add the winch on the front and diamond plate rocker panels and rear corners but this is what im shooting for its gonna be my daily driver so i cant go to extreem