mywifeknowseverythin

Old People Beating the System!!!!!

A Florida couple, Moe and Flo, both well into their 80s, go to

a sex therapists office. The doctor asks, "What can I do for you?"

Moe says, "Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?"

The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such an

elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that he agrees.

When the couple finishes, the doctor says, "There's absolutely nothing

wrong with the way you have intercourse." He thanks them for

coming, he wishes them good luck, he charges them $50 and says goodbye.

The next week, however, the couple returns and asks the sex

therapist to watch again. The sex therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees.

this happens several weeks in a row. The couple makes an appointment,

has intercourse with no problems, pays the doctor, then leave.

Finally, after 5 or 6 weeks of this routine, the doctor says, "I'm

sorry, but I have to ask. Just what are you trying to find out?"

Moe says, "We're not trying to find out anything. She's married

and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house.

The Holiday Inn charges $98. The Hilton charges $139. We do it here

for $50, and I get $43 back from Medicare biggrin blink biggrin

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By toonces
      '11 700 Grizz here and I'm in the middle of disassembling one of my front knuckles to do a boot replace and I've most def reached a stopping point. So far I've got the caliper off as well as the 2 castle nuts for the knuckle and the 1 for the steering arm, but for the life of me I can't separate any of those joints the castle nuts were securing. I've beat on all of them using a big rubber mallet with no luck at all. Is there something else holding these joints together I haven't found maybe?
      My next ideas are to try to detach the shock from the lower control arm so maybe that'll give way a little easier, as well as letting some PB blaster soak into the joints before pounding on them again. Thought I should ask on her first before using the PB though.
      Last time I had to separate a joint like these was on my '96 Cherokee replacing one of my steering linkages. Had to get a special 2 prong fork tool to insert into the joint and pound away before it came apart. For some reason I don't think that'll be the answer for this one though.
      I'm all ears.
    • By Cyiworkbus
      Hey I just moved here from Philadelphia, pa. And I'm looking for people to ride with. I live in Altoona, pa. I have a 2013 raptor 700 all stock.
    • By sbose198
      Celebrate your special moments with the glamour of Flowers, Cakes and other Gifts. The time has come to do something new or unique and in order to that Send Flowers to India at affordable price through online and spread the aura of your love all around. Everybody can also Send Cakes to India to amaze their dear ones. Express your best love with the amazing Bouquet of Red Roses and see your beloved fall in love with you. Now-a-days everybody can bring smile to the face of their family, friend and loved ones in just a single click with a wide collection of floral gifts and cakes and make them feel very special and loving.
    • By KFx400jim
      I was looking through a bunch of pics on here. I noticed that people are doing crazy/stupid stuff with no gear on at all to protect themselves. I'm not a safety Nazi by any means but I do know that I have crashed enough times to know the value of the gear I wear. I'm also guilty of doing crazy/stupid things; the difference is that I have something on to protect me when I do.
      What are your thoughts?
    • By southernillinoiatv
      Help us out and vote we need to winn this so we can get the rest of state srtarted on this
      thanks
      POLL: Should the county license ATVs to ride on roads? - Olney, IL - Olney Daily Mail