Quantcast

Glamis Trip Halloween 2010 Now booking

Heres some more info for anyone interested!

Leaving NY and Now FL. Visit www.Glamistrips.com for all info. Shipping round trip for roughly $575-600 per ATV Sized Spot. Price includes Party with Live DJ (M2M Entertainment) in the Dunes for Halloween!!!

Well its that time of year again and we are planning our Annual East Coast Trip to the Imperial Sand Dunes in Glamis, California. Please let me know if anyone would like to join us. Oct. 2010 is now being booked. The dates for this years Trip are Oct. 24th - Nov. 2nd 2010. For more info just PM me or visit GlamisTrips.com. I Hope to get a bunch of guys from here going as you know we have been doing this for many years and am knowledgeable about the dunes. Feel free to ask anything. There are no stupid questions. Pricing is under $600 for the shipping round trip. This is what we provide.

Additional Cost for you as the rider would be:

Airfare you have to figure on $200-$300 and then a motor home between 3 guys is about $400 each for the full 9 days. A motor home costs apx $1200 for about 9-10 days. One this size can fit 6 people but there will be very little room to move around with eveyone inside at one time. We have seen two couples and 2 guys make it work in a motor home this size without any issue. After that you have spending money beer food etc. You have to figure on apx $1200-$1800 total depending on the type of motor home you want to stay in, how much you want to ride, and what quality of food you want to eat. We have been happy with burgers, hot dogs, and chicken which keeps the trip cost down. We stay for 8-9 days of riding.

Preview of Trip and last years videos are at YouTube - teamfas's Channel Some of the members from here are on the vids that went with us last year

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By 1998Zuki250
      What are your riding location preferences? Mud Park? Personal Trails? Public Land?
    • By Mhatayas
      So here where I live in Newfoundland Canada, they let you drive your bike on the road provided it’s registered and insured same goes for crossing highways but on trails you don’t need to be insured. And I don’t even think you need a full license to insure your bike they said it was up to the insurance company. I’m trying to get my old 1985 Suzuki 250 registered they have to do a search for it to make sure it hasn’t been in anyone else’s name first. Hopefully it comes back clean I am pretty excited 
    • By huntindog
      I am in the process of puting it back together after replacing the DPS gearbox.
      The manual I have states that it will need to be flashed by a dealer. Is this still true?
      Also , I have a mystery bolt That I cannot remember where it goes. M6x 70 or so.  Hex head with a flat washer.I will try to attach a pic.
      Pic is no go for now....Cox issue I will try again later
      TIA
    • By Frank Angerano
      So I decided to pick up a small trailer if I could get one for the right price.  I found this one for a few hundred bucks on Craig’s list.  It is  a galvanized trailer which is exactly what I was looking for. The wood was shot and needed some minor repairs which I could care less about as long as the chassis was good. 
      I striped it down and put a new deck on. I had some vinyl realtree graphics that I had laying around so I added them to the fenders which I think worked out well. Very happy with this little guy.  
      I'm having the iron workers at my jobmake me up a few lightweight side rails that will have a 22 degree bend in them to accommodate the tires that slightly hang over the edge and will incorporate some tie down points as well.