I dont know what yet but I have Stuff for Sale!!!! Parts...Gear...Stuff!!!!! Ill Be diggin around in the Garage all Weekend as well as the Honey Do's....Ill post my Stuff a Little Later if there is any interest....But only if there is any interest in my Stuff.....Otherwise I wont post my Stuff..Anyone have any Stuff in particular they are lookin For??? Cause if you did....I could Specifically look for that Stuff....It would just make it easier if I knew what Stuff to look for....Ok,,,,Im off....

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I still need to move some stuff to get to my other Stuff....I Might be there today....I had to Wash some Stuff Yesterday and take Garrett's Quad in yesterday to have some Secrete Squirrel Stuff done to it....Its Such Secrete Stuff that I dont know what is going on....Anyway,,,,,THIS is the kinda Stuff that Builds Post Counts....LOL!!!

Guest Fox300exchic

And the posts really make sense. lol

My gal says I have to much stuff. So I'm not really interested in your stuff. I might have some stuff that you might need though. Let me know what stuff you don't have. It might be the stuff I'm looking to get rid of.

my stuff is better than your stuff :tongue: , really if you want people to be interested you must let them know what you got:confused:

I dont know what Stuff I have yet.....I havent been able to get to my Stuff to list what Stuff I have for Sale...I do know this though....At least one thing will fit on a Quad but if your lookin to Lose the Training Wheel,,,You will have more Stuff to choose from.....

Do you have any stuff for a atc250r or atc350x? You know cool stuff.

Ummmm,,,,,No R Stuff....However,,,,I MIGHT have some X stuff....My X is a Kick and Go and I have never really Done anything to it other than Maintenance....So,,,,I might have 1 or 2 KEWL things on the shelf....LOL!!!!

Ok,, Some Stuff!!!!

I have a Pair of Oneal Boots....Size Kids 1 or 2...I cant Remember....and I cant find a Number....Used but Still in Excellent Shape.Just Dusty in the Pictures.....I want 40 Bucks Shipped for those....

I also have a Matching Pair of Thor 18" Waist Kids Pants.....I want 20 Shipped for Those....

If you want both I will let them go for 50 Shipped for the Set.....

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

Still have those kids pants? Unfortunately my son is outgrowing some boots the same size as you have there.... but my baby girl could probably wear those 18" waist pamts...

I still have these Boots!!!! I know some kid out there is Cryin because the other kids have them... Make me an offer!!!!!!!! Daddy needs to make a SCUD payment:biglaugh:

IMG_2167.jpg