Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Sound off Michigan Riders

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Mike

I just got back into quading after a 11 year layoff due to starting a family and now I am back into it with the wife and son. I used to ride Silver lake a lot, the mounds, and local land. Right now I am just lake riding because I still have to buy a trailer so I am lucky enough to live on a lake and can ride out there when ever. I have only had my quad for about 2 weeks now but my son has had his since october and he rides every chance he can get. I LOVE IT that he is so into it.

Now I have to get my wife a quad in the next couple of weeks. We do plan on making some trip up north this spring summer and fall (but where to is still up in the air). If your ever in the area of Oakland county and want to ride drop me a line I am home all the time after 5pm weekdays and every weekend.

I am alaways looking for people to ride with,in fact if u ever want anyone to show u around up north on some of the trail systems give me a shout,i have rode afew of them and i could show u some good northern michigan riding. I ride about every weekend in the summer time and usually during my vacation from work.Give me a shout if u ever want to get together and ride,u damn near have to go past my house to get there anyway.

• 8 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...