Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

lawny

Water proof motocross boots....FINALLY!

Been looking for water proof boots for a while now. Finally found some, made by SIDI(Discovery Rain). Hip,Hip, Hooray ! Has anybody bought these yet, and if so, what do you think of them? You can check them out at SIDI|SIDIBOOTS|SIDI BOOTS

Edited by lawny

Been looking for water proof boots for a while now. Finally found some, made by SIDI(Discovery Rain). Hip,Hip, Hooray ! Has anybody bought these yet, and if so, what do you think of them? You can check them out at SIDI|SIDIBOOTS|SIDI BOOTS

Never heard of them ! look like a good boot ! I`ve yet to find a water proof motorcross boot Let me know how you like them :yes: You guys on them 4X4 don`t get wet feet like us sport quad guys :laugh:

Never heard of them ! look like a good boot ! I`ve yet to find a water proof motorcross boot Let me know how you like them :yes: You guys on them 4X4 don`t get wet feet like us sport quad guys :laugh:

Well i have both, so i guess it might justify getting a pair. But i'd like to hear from somebody who has a bought them first. I'm a bit sceptical myself.

Sidi makes an awesome pair of boots. I have never tried their Rain boot but they are a company from Italy.

Ya, i agree, the SIDI crossfires are a top end boot. And i have to give them credit for testing out a new market where other boot makers have obviously avoided. I think if they nailed it with the rain boot, it could become wildly popular with the woods/trail riding crowd. Very good idea.

Do they come in Blue... LOL

I wonder how they will do after a few years of riding.

Ya, i agree, the SIDI crossfires are a top end boot. And i have to give them credit for testing out a new market where other boot makers have obviously avoided. I think if they nailed it with the rain boot, it could become wildly popular with the woods/trail riding crowd. Very good idea.

When are you buying them ?? $325 is to rich for my cheap ass I would like to know how they work :cute:

When are you buying them ?? $325 is to rich for my cheap ass I would like to know how they work :cute:

I know they are way to rich for my check book. I payed 149.00 for my boots, that was still costly.

I know they are way to rich for my check book. I payed 149.00 for my boots, that was still costly.

160.00 here 6 years on them and counting

Maybe we could get Lawny to buy us each a pair so we could test them for him :laugh:

Sounds like a good plan to me.:wink:

Don't know for sure, just wishfull thinking right now. Waiting for you and Bio to buy them for my birthday gift, but they still havn't arrived in the mail yet.:biggrin:

The one thing I don't know if I would like is it is an offroad boot vs a MX boot. The offroad boots tend to have soles that look like hiking boots. I personally don't like that. They bite too much on the foot pegs. I like MX boots that have a more smooth sole.

My feet get wet, almost every time I go riding, since we usually end up at the river at some point. In the summer, it is kind of nice to have wet feet. But if your feet get wet in the dead of winter, it kind of sucks. I might have to check those out, my old Tech 3's are getting a little worn after 5 years, I will probably be buying new boots by next winter, those might be the ones.