Quantcast

stl whats up!!!

hey ya'll whats up from st louis, mo! my name is frank and i'm an avid rider who's always down to hang the fronts!!! ride out a lot at st joe park in st. joe, mo. and me and about six other friends have six different sets of property we ride at too lol so plenty of places!!! mainly into 8-9 second street cars but ridin keeps my mind open cuz you can dam near go anywhere and do anything! always down to drink a few beers too! lol!

-Frank

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By dalton7545
      ive had an account for years.   cand dowload a manual tho   havent posted enought so here is a post
    • By huntindog
      I am in the process of puting it back together after replacing the DPS gearbox.
      The manual I have states that it will need to be flashed by a dealer. Is this still true?
      Also , I have a mystery bolt That I cannot remember where it goes. M6x 70 or so.  Hex head with a flat washer.I will try to attach a pic.
      Pic is no go for now....Cox issue I will try again later
      TIA
    • By GTX-Racer
      I am interested on some easy trails to ride with a younger, new rider in the Pittsburgh region.  Preferably further west near the airport.
    • By Fido
      I just got my first Atv and I’m looking for some fun places to ride it in northern Ohio.