Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Raptor8

Inquiring minds want to know

which of Judge Napolitano's parents is the WOOKIE?

Have you seen this guy? He's in his 60's and has more hair than THREE teenagers!!

just curious. I asked Beck since they can't do anything to him anyway. Curious if/how he responds. :yes:

That's funny, I always thought that also, even when he was on in the am on Fox and Friends. That would be funny if Glen Beck read that question on his show!

Judge_Andrew_Napolitano.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bikerdave
      Bought this bike wouldnt start gas pouring out of the carb and no spark. So after rebuilding the carb and repairing some burnt wires to the stator she fired over. Ran her for all last year. She puked out again. No spark again. Determined that the ignitor went. Replaced the ignitor and she fired back up again. So changed the oil and filter to get ready for the winter and was riding an puked again. Now I can only get it to start intermittantly after blowing out the spark plug and adjusting the gap. It will run for a bit then puke again. What I found out completly on accident is that if I leave the plug wire off a little so that the metal isn't touching inside but the rubber holds it on it will fire and run this way. But if i push it on all the way it doesn't start at all. Is my plug bad? Or the wire boot? I'm pulling my hair out here. You can hit it from a dead cold and it will fire right over but as soon as you drive it a bit it pukes. Have to pull the plug wire off a bit to get it to fire again. This seems weird. I'm not great with quads its my first one I'm more experienced with bikes. Is this indicating the resistor in the boot is bad? Help
      Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    • By Ajmboy
      A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an Envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to 'Dad.' With the worst premonition he opened the envelope with trembling hands and read the letter.
      Dear Dad:
      It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you. I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice. But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it' s not only the passion...Dad she's pregnant.
      Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.
      Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better. She deserves it.
      Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren.
      Love, Your
      Son John
      PS.
      Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I Just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the Report card That's in my center desk drawer.
      I love you.
      Call me when it's safe to come home.
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      Bot and Billy,,,,,,I know your "Curious" but this isnt about your feelings for each other....
      Im just curious as to who that visits the Forum also participates in the other Features of this site.....I know its bad.....But I dont Venture out of the Forum......I might get lost and not find my way back:laugh:
      After you vote please feel free to let us know where you go on the QuadCrazy Site....
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      Are there any stay at home moms or dads other then me?