Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ballistik

First day of taking the son and 450 to the track

Well I finally got the rocks to try some jumping today and no wonder you racers love it so much. Dam its fun as all can be!

Finally by days end I was able to clear 80% of the table top. And was clearing all the doubles on the back part of the track.

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e398/basswhore/Hadley%20Track/?action=view&current=MVI_0013.mp4 <-----VIDEO

My sons first real day on his Rappy 250.

IMG_0010.jpg[/img]

IMG_0009.jpg

I had videos of him at least I thought until I got home and realized I did not press the record button hard enough. OOOOOPPPPPPS

Edited by Ballistik

Nice Ballistik:yes: He`ll be out riding you before you know it

Oh with out a doubt. If he keeps improving like he does everytime we go out. He will be by the end of summer.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ray desocio
      I posted earlier looking for a wiring diagram, but maybe someone can help me with the problem if they’ve had it before. 

The quad Will start and idle ok, when I open the throttle it will rev all the way up until WOT and then it dies back down to idle, and if I keep the throttle wide open it will rev back up. It will do this over and over and over. 

I replaced the carb, (twice), Rectifier, battery, and spark plug.  The Stator ohmed out to the proper specs from dinli.  The other issue i can see is I’m not getting 12v on the choke circuit. The lights don’t work either. 

possible bad key switch? Maybe the new rectifier is bad? All the contacts on the key switch also ohm out properly    
      comprsssion is up to 125 psi and spark is there. 

Reed valves look great.....

im at a loss. Any trouble shooting advice would be appreciated. 
    • By Frank Angerano
      So i took a road trip today to look at a Suzuki Eiger! 2006 in perfect condition other then the fact it starts for 30 seconds and shuts down.  
      Its been sitting for about a year in a shed. 
      It has a plow and a winch included!!!
      Got it for a really good price and all looks good so far.  

Stay tuned.  

• By Joe Dickerson
      I decided to replace the rings and piston on this machine because it looked like the plug was being fouled by oil. When I removed the right side of engine to inspect the clutch pack, I found 2 small round pieces with tiny expansion rings in the bottom cover. It looks like "clutch pawls" according to the illustration, but Id like to be sure. I saw that there are 4 of these in the new gasket set.
      Can someone help me here?
      I thank you in advance
      Joe

• By Steve Howard
      Ran find shut down the quad next day would start and idle when you try to accelerate it would start popping through the carb got a rebuild kit soaked it in chem clean after break down for 12 hours on slow vibrate reassembled and adjusted per manual still the same thing any help would be really appreciated thanks and happy ridding  
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Michael Aiken
      Where can I find a wiring diagram for my 2005 450 Kodiak. Thanks.
    • By Kristpj
      I know this tooic has been addressed by many, I’ve looked through many forums and pages. I did not find anything like the problem i have.
      I have a 2007 Kingquad 450. I have a new fully charged battery. When i turn the key, the dash flashes and seems to struggle before getting fully lite. We can hear a small relay near the computer clicking, i think it is the fuel pump relay. When i turn off the engine kill switch and press the starting button relays click and all the power shuts off, i turn the key off, engine kill switch then start over, power is there. Atv will start with pull start, but not elextricly. if i try to use my winch, all power cuts and engine dies. 

Can anyone tell me what it may be? or has anyone fsced an issue like this before?
    • By chuckufarlie
      I have a 2018 Kodiak 450 EPS that just this past Sunday I ran through a bit of water.
      After the puddle the belt was slipping, so I pulled over and drained the ultramatic housing and the slipping problem went away. This was all in L and everything seemed to work fine. Later when I got on a road, I put it in H, but it still rode like it was in low... i.e. I had to rev it up a lot just to get to 30mph.
      When at home I pulled the ultramatic cover off to inspect, and it looked okay in there. Not much dirt, belt and everything are clean, but when I rev up the engine (with cage in place, of course), the belt doesn't get to the top of the clutch (maxes out about an inch or 1.5" from top of clutch, so maybe it is normal).. I put it back together but same thing... H seems like L still.
      Do you think the clutch needs to be further dissected for cleaning, or could this be an issue with the gear selector?

• By Steven Alter
      I have a 2018 450 and the digital gause has started flashing on an off while driving. The backlit also goes on and off. It is worse when I hit the gas. The battery died a few weeks ago and I jumped it but its been fine until last night. Called the dealer and showed them a vid and they recommend replacing the gauge and its like 600 bucks. The machine has less than 100 hours on it. I would really hate to have to change it out. also the unit sometimes has trouble starting. Any ideas?
    • By Admin
      View File 2014 Arctic Cat 450 ATV Service Manual
      2014 Arctic Cat 450 ATV Service Manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 02/08/2019 Category Arctic Cat ATV