Quantcast

GMM festival in Lewisburg Tennessee

Its 10:51pm in NY and we are about to load up 12 fainting goats in my tow vehicle (converted to animal use) in about an hour we are going to drive out to TN for the Goats Music and More Festival. Anyone from around that area or going to that festival. Its at the Rock Creek Park in Lewisburg TN. We are going to be there for 3 days (plus 3 days of driving). Are there any atv parks with atv rentals near by??? Need for speed is calling.

-my quad wont fit in the back with the goats :(:aargh:

Ok due to goat breeder fu** ups we ended up leaving at 12:30pm tuesday . Its now 10:14 and we are in good ol west virginia. Lots of crazies here i wanna leave now. I almost hit a deer. I mean missed it by inches. An old guy ran us off the road because he missed his exit. We went onto the shoulder and almost lost it. Couldnt get a hotel because some sorta cousin kissing festival is around. We went to 7 hotels all full. This hotel had one room left. I miss the loving embrace of NYC already. I felt safe there. Help me

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Its 10:51pm in NY and we are about to load up 12 fainting goats in my tow vehicle (converted to animal use) in about an hour we are going to drive out to TN for the Goats Music and More Festival. Anyone from around that area or going to that festival. Its at the Rock Creek Park in Lewisburg TN. We are going to be there for 3 days (plus 3 days of driving). Are there any atv parks with atv rentals near by??? Need for speed is calling.

-my quad wont fit in the back with the goats :(:aargh:

Do you raise these things ? Eat the goats and take the quads :laugh:See how simple that is !!

Yes my wife raises and shows them. Turns out there is money in show goats. Who knew.

Im currently stuck at this festival. All the vendors are setting up. I noticed a trailer with yamaha thor fox and other sponsors on it. Turns out they are using their sons trailer to haul their stuff in ..arrggh.

Any suggestions on gettin dirty in lewisburg? Im willing to rent everything at this point

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk