how would i make a set of wood ramps to get a quad in to the bed of my truck? or what should i do?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

how would i make a set of wood ramps? or people have any other ideas?

Ramps for the back of a pick-up? Go to home depot and get some wood, they also sell the metal ends with tabs for the bed of the truck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ATVNetwork
      Fort Worth, TX (10/22/15) – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE  
      Ramp Up Your Loading Game with Quadlite Ramps from QuadBoss   
      The QuadBoss Aluminum Bi-Fold and XL Aluminum Folding Arch Quadlite Ramps are constructed of fully welded, heavy-duty, lightweight material that includes extra-strength hinges and joints built to easily handle up to 1,200 lbs. and 1,500 lbs., respectively; all outfitted with rubber-coated tabs to prevent tailgate damage as well as adjustable security straps to ensure the utmost stability and safety when in use.   QuadBoss® is a leading brand of quality ATV/UTV parts and accessories. Founded in 2001, QuadBoss has grown to provide a large offering of accessories to make the most of your off-road experience, as well as a variety of replacement parts to keep your quad in top shape. For more information, contact QuadBoss at 877-847-1558 or online at www.quadboss.com. You can also follow QuadBoss on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. QuadBoss is distributed exclusively by Tucker Rocky Distributing.

Available on Amazon