Quantcast

Bad trail riding day?

First let's start with it being cold out. Took the hour to an hour and half drive to the trails. Got there and me and my friend were the only ones. A few kids and their parents showed up about an hour later. Riding was fun till my friend went down the wrong side of the creek. He started to sink and gave it more gas. Was still moving till he started coming up out of the hole then a complete stop. Front end was in the shallow part of water but the rear end was in the water all the way up to the seat almost. High enough that he couldn't let the motor die cause he has his muffler under water. I back up in the water and yanked him out. His feet were soaked and it's cold so we ended the day.

On the way home though we had a tire go flat on the trailer. Let's not mention we have no spare and if we did we couldn't change it. The trailer is built wrong and the tire cant have air in it to get it in place to be bolted back on. Mobile trailer axle and the trailer frame was built around it. The wheel won't slide past the outer part of the frame and the axle.

Well friend took my truck and I stayed with the trailer while he went home to get his truck and car hauler, which my trailer barely fit on. He got a speeding ticket going home and a warning for loud exhaust on my truck. I had to wait almost two hours for him. Took another hour to get my trailer on his trailer.

I don't need any more bad luck for today.

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By dalton7545
      ive had an account for years.   cand dowload a manual tho   havent posted enought so here is a post
    • By 1998Zuki250
      What are your riding location preferences? Mud Park? Personal Trails? Public Land?
    • By Admin
      Does anyone use GPS, whether on a device or app to record their ATV trail rides? I have been thinking about a section where our members can upload let's say a .gpx file and share their rides on a google map for others to see where there are riding areas. Not sure if this is something of interest or how much it would be used, so just trying to get an idea.
      Importing routes from files like xml, lmx, tour, freshroute, gpx, kmz, kml
    • By mga
      I have to replace all 4, how much is involved?  Will they slide out of the front yoke? Or, do the boots just slide over the wheel end?

• By Werewolf
      My wheeler originally had a fuel leak.But on trying to start it no spark. Took front end off, when I try to start it I get one spark then nothing. Come back a while latter one spark,replaced coil and cdi box no help?