Quantcast

RAC East of St Clair.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry i cant pm on my phone. There is riding east , west and north of Walmart. I dont recommend parking at Walmart. They like to ticket vehicles there. You can park on Burma rd. There are parking areas to unload. As long as you have the parking permit on your dash they wont tow you.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

If there are alot of tow vehicles in one area the less likely someone will mess with you vehicle. Obviously lock your trailer and tow vehicle. Ive had no problems yet...... Yet

yeha well its actually my buddys truck but hopefully no 1 would torch it... why would people go around doing that anyway?

If there are alot of tow vehicles in one area the less likely someone will mess with you vehicle. Obviously lock your trailer and tow vehicle. Ive had no problems yet...... Yet

Yep he is right there are some parking areas where there is constant in and out traffic coupled with those who only ride around where they park. Those are the places to look for. Like I said I will get a few good spots that are proven to be safe and possibly post them on here.

I did not post that to scare anyone. RAC has alot of awsome riding. Just so you know that the possibility is out there.

Yep he is right there are some parking areas where there is constant in and out traffic coupled with those who only ride around where they park. Those are the places to look for. Like I said I will get a few good spots that are proven to be safe and possibly post them on here.

I did not post that to scare anyone. RAC has alot of awsome riding. Just so you know that the possibility is out there.

so on a weekend there will be a decent amount of tow vehicles parked in certain spots along burma rd?

I would really appreciate if you could either post or PM me some locations to park and where to head out of also

yeha well its actually my buddys truck but hopefully no 1 would torch it... why would people go around doing that anyway?

I don't really want to get into that, but like I said it was just a warning not to take advice on parking spots lightly. If you read about a spot on the net and then you have to drive down a long road to a deserted area where no one can see you just think twice thats all. If it is a popular spot that is safe you will usally see others around.