Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

marioweldinginc

RAC East of St Clair.

Anyone that is familiar with riding in the St Clair area.

When riding west of Rt 61, is there a safe way to cross over 61 heading to Burma Rd or even to the Walmart? We dont want to attempt a crossing directly to it as its 4 lanes of high speed traffic.

Edited by marioweldinginc

hey, I signed up for here with my buddies we havent gone out there yet.. I saw and heard you can park at the walmart and go out from behind the store going east ... there is riding to the west of 61 as well???

where do you park? feel free to PM me.

Sorry i cant pm on my phone. There is riding east , west and north of Walmart. I dont recommend parking at Walmart. They like to ticket vehicles there. You can park on Burma rd. There are parking areas to unload. As long as you have the parking permit on your dash they wont tow you.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

We park on burma rd and on darkwater rd. We have only been there about 6 times so we dont have it down pat as to which area is best.

Just be careful where you park, you might not get ticketed but you will return to a burned out tow vehicle. I will look into a few spots. I don't like giving advice on parking on the forums but if you are really stuck PM me.

Edited by swampcat07

Just be careful where you park, you might not get ticketed but you will return to a burned out tow vehicle.

you mean regarding parking by wal-mart or parking by the side of the road???

now im concerned?

If there are alot of tow vehicles in one area the less likely someone will mess with you vehicle. Obviously lock your trailer and tow vehicle. Ive had no problems yet...... Yet

If there are alot of tow vehicles in one area the less likely someone will mess with you vehicle. Obviously lock your trailer and tow vehicle. Ive had no problems yet...... Yet

yeha well its actually my buddys truck but hopefully no 1 would torch it... why would people go around doing that anyway?

Scumbags... If you ride during the week there is usually noone around. I like to ride on mondays and tuesday. The traffic through Manhattan isnt as bad

Yep he is right there are some parking areas where there is constant in and out traffic coupled with those who only ride around where they park. Those are the places to look for. Like I said I will get a few good spots that are proven to be safe and possibly post them on here.

I did not post that to scare anyone. RAC has alot of awsome riding. Just so you know that the possibility is out there.

Yep he is right there are some parking areas where there is constant in and out traffic coupled with those who only ride around where they park. Those are the places to look for. Like I said I will get a few good spots that are proven to be safe and possibly post them on here.

I did not post that to scare anyone. RAC has alot of awsome riding. Just so you know that the possibility is out there.

so on a weekend there will be a decent amount of tow vehicles parked in certain spots along burma rd?

I would really appreciate if you could either post or PM me some locations to park and where to head out of also

yeha well its actually my buddys truck but hopefully no 1 would torch it... why would people go around doing that anyway?

I don't really want to get into that, but like I said it was just a warning not to take advice on parking spots lightly. If you read about a spot on the net and then you have to drive down a long road to a deserted area where no one can see you just think twice thats all. If it is a popular spot that is safe you will usally see others around.

I would really appreciate if you could either post or PM me some locations to park and where to head out of also

I believe burma road is safe. Give me a while to look through all of my GPS tracks and then ask a few locals whats going on.

I believe burma road is safe. Give me a while to look through all of my GPS tracks and then ask a few locals whats going on.

thank you appreciate it ... just shoot me a PM if anything !