Quantcast

Sand dunes

Must be about 30deg in those pics lol. Where exactly is that area?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

you talkin' to me? i thought you were talkin' to me, but i don't know if you're talkin' to me... :cute:

if they are the pics i posted, it is prince edward county, ontario. i had gone to that beach to camp and swim since i was knee high to a grasshopper. it used to be called the 'oulet' provincial park, and there was another area of park called the 'sandbanks'. well, everyone likes to rename things, so, they renamed the parks sandbanks east and west sectors...

Is that area still used for quads or did they make it a nature.preserve?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

i doubt you could get too far in there on a quad or bike now unfortuately, yogis all over there now, and this was 40 years ago when i had my bikes, and a few years after...

i guess you could get to some secluded spots, but the yogis have bikes now too for fish and game....

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By hardcastle
      My friends KQ 300 starts fine and runs, as soon as you put it in gear and try to accelerate its bucks and farts like crazy, not moving... I cleaned carb and it worked good for 1 day... now back to same problem.... could it be such as a bent valve????
    • By GTX-Racer
      I am interested on some easy trails to ride with a younger, new rider in the Pittsburgh region.  Preferably further west near the airport.
    • By Fido
      I just got my first Atv and I’m looking for some fun places to ride it in northern Ohio. 
    • By Blizzy525
      I have an 08 Outlaw 525 that starts up no issues but after a few minutes will begin to idle high and then just shuts off. Checked my air boots to the carb and everything looks fine. Oddly I jumped in it and drove it no issues but stopped to park it and it again high idled. Here’s what it sounded like but didn’t shut off after riding it this time
    • By schroedz
      Hello there, I am new to the atv scene and curious where in BC (specifically Fraser Valley) You can ride?