Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Anyone ride sand dunes? If so what is it like.... Obviously its fun but is it a challenge is it easier is it high maintanance etc..

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

It's way fun. Especially tree shoots. Chain and sprocket maintenance is more frequent, same with brake pads...

A dune hill with trees on it, start at the bottom at WOT all the way up! Just gotta weave through the trees. Lots of fun! Your defiantly in control, just have to be a bit more cautious.

Thats sick... Man i wanna go dunning

You will need to relocate all the good Dunes are out here !! :yes:

Must be about 30deg farenheit (giggle) in those pics lol. Where exactly is that area?

Edited by marioweldinginc

Must be about 30deg in those pics lol. Where exactly is that area?

you talkin' to me? i thought you were talkin' to me, but i don't know if you're talkin' to me... :cute:

if they are the pics i posted, it is prince edward county, ontario. i had gone to that beach to camp and swim since i was knee high to a grasshopper. it used to be called the 'oulet' provincial park, and there was another area of park called the 'sandbanks'. well, everyone likes to rename things, so, they renamed the parks sandbanks east and west sectors...

Is that area still used for quads or did they make it a nature.preserve?

i doubt you could get too far in there on a quad or bike now unfortuately, yogis all over there now, and this was 40 years ago when i had my bikes, and a few years after...

i guess you could get to some secluded spots, but the yogis have bikes now too for fish and game....

yah i know it sucks big time, thats why i bought a place that had 100 acres, and i find out my good neighbor owned 200 more beside me, and another neighbor 100 acres on the other side of me. it made for decent playing for sure!

no sand, mostly wooded with a few acres cleared for hay .... all good tho... i'll post some pics.

in my vids, my son james was on his dirt bike going thru the woods... all like that ...

no sand, mostly wooded with a few acres cleared for hay .... all good tho... i'll post some pics.

in my vids, my son james was on his dirt bike going thru the woods... all like that ...

WHAT NO SAND ??? I guess I`m not moving up there !LOL

Most of my riding time had been at Glamis, California in the 80's. I live in southwestern Indiana now, and am planning on going to Lynnville, IN for the first time, when it gets a little nicer

Edited by Robert Dabe