Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

1995 Yamaha Big Bear 350 4X4 Reverse Cable

capteddie

Hello, OK, I think I can find the oil filter, that did help, as the cable that is broken, it's the small one that has a look looks like it was attached with a loop on the brake foot. What does this cable do. Do I need to step on the brake before going into reverse?

Another question is, searching for manuals to download I found two different ones. Can you tell me what is the difference of these two. One says 95 Yamaha Moto 4 350 4X4, the other say 95 Yamaha Bib Bear 350 4X4. On the back fenders the word Moto 4 appears and the side of the gas tank reads Big Bear 350.

Which one did I get?

I never been around the ATV, thought I start a winter project looks like I found one.

Thanks for all your help.

my big bear is the same. moto 4 on the back fenders, i have the service manual 1987-1997 that just says big bear 350... if you want to dload it, follow this link

https://www.yousendit.com username: [email protected] password: romy1961

just click on the 'folders' at the top of the page, and you'll see it there. this is the manual i have been going with for mine and it's accurate.

as for the cable with the loop, mine is disconnected at the shifter, so i don't think it does much... as i have no problems going from foward to reverse at all.

• 1 month later...