Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

seth

Blew up Rearend =/ Parts bike maybe?

:aargh:

Well we rode the snot out of all three 4 wheelers this weekend. Everything was running great until yesterday evening... Monday... We blew of the reared in the trx 300 anyone know of anyone that has a parts bike for a fourtrx 300 i can pick a rear end off of one of theirs? 88-2000 2x4...

Not for sure what broke spindle or pinion but will find out next weekend.. Just trying to get a feel on how much this is going to set me back...

I know new they are 200 bucks... Any ideas on used...

Thanks in advance!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By dink1970
      Explore your Can Am Parts and Accessories from UTV Wolfpack. We have a great selection of products for the Maverick XRS 64 and  Maverick XRS 72 Accessories.

https://utvwolfpack.com/shop/can-am/
    • By Arizona
      Just a couple of things since i get various atvs. 
      They always need seat cover and always need oil and other minor items.
      My question is Do you buy any specific motor oil for them, i heard you must get atv oil or will mess up the clutch.
      Not sure if correct but didnt want to find out hard way. Is there a cheaper oil or can you use regular motor oil?

Next they always need a new seat cover, any good places to buy bulk or cheap vinyl to re do the seats with out spending
      30-50 dollars on a specific cover?

whats you go to places for parts, i use amazon, ebay  any others that offer a good deal? 
      that goes for hard parts or just cables and or clips, wiring, bolts etc no wrong answer here. 
      always looking for new ways to find parts for the older atvs. TIA Az

• By Mike Iadonixi
      Hi guys need help getting a part for my son's 2000 trail boss its a mount lower caliper axle they seem to be discontinued any ideas thank you 
      Mike
    • By Red1
      Anyone know a good place for parts/plastics? I've seen junk for sale on eBay and overpriced. 

I need the left side cover (triangle plastic) for my 1985 250es

• By Admin
      We would like to wish everyone a Fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

• Similar Tagged Content

• By ATVNetwork
      We've recently been introduced to KEMIMOTO, which sells their own private branded moto parts and accessories for UTVs, ATVs, and motorcycles. They started over 10 years ago and are located in San Jose, CA. To better explain what they do, here's what they say on their website:
      “Hello, I cannot find a quality part for my bike with affordable price, why don’t you make it for me?”
      That was the start of the story, which in just over 10 years has turned the two founders’ passion and creativity into a Prime Brand of moto parts and accessories.
      Kelvin and Michael (General Manager and CEO of KEMIMOTO) have managed to build up a young and vigorous team able to manufacture and trade worldwide the parts, which impress everyone with their elegant design and high quality.
      KEMIMOTO parts are developed and tested with the assistance of 2-wheel and 4-wheel racers from all over the world.
      CNC-machined billet aluminum and Delrin-based parts, such as Rear Sets, Sliders and mirrors, account for most of our production output.
      PHILOSOPHY from KEMIMOTO: Always put client’s safety and comfort in mind.
      When you first visit their website, you'll notice a focus in their main menu on Polaris and Can Am, with a heavy focus on SxS models like the Polaris RZR, Polaris Ranger, Can Am Maverick and Can Am Commander, but under "other brands" you'll also find sections for Honda Pioneer, Honda Foreman, Yamaha Grizzly, Yamaha Blaster, and Yamaha YFZ. 
      Browsing their site and you'll find custom made windshields, mirrors, wipers, and cool accessories and upgrades like lighted rocker panel switches, led lights, trailer hitches, custom paneling and our favorite for the trail rider, their Universal ATV Rack Rear Padded Waterproof Storage Bag. 
      Check out the video below of the Kemimoto Storage Bag!

KEMIMOTO has a robust video section for some of their most popular products like the KEMIMOTO Rear Wide Raptor 700R Grab Bar, check out the video below!

Check out KEMIMOTO.com and if you make a purchase, use coupon code QUADCRAZY for 12% off your purchase! Good through the end of the year!
      Please share your thoughts and comments.
    • By ATVNetwork
      We've recently been introduced to KEMIMOTO, which sells their own private branded moto parts and accessories for UTVs, ATVs, and motorcycles. They started over 10 years ago and are located in San Jose, CA. To better explain what they do, here's what they say on their website:
      “Hello, I cannot find a quality part for my bike with affordable price, why don’t you make it for me?”
      That was the start of the story, which in just over 10 years has turned the two founders’ passion and creativity into a Prime Brand of moto parts and accessories.
      Kelvin and Michael (General Manager and CEO of KEMIMOTO) have managed to build up a young and vigorous team able to manufacture and trade worldwide the parts, which impress everyone with their elegant design and high quality.
      KEMIMOTO parts are developed and tested with the assistance of 2-wheel and 4-wheel racers from all over the world.
      CNC-machined billet aluminum and Delrin-based parts, such as Rear Sets, Sliders and mirrors, account for most of our production output.
      PHILOSOPHY from KEMIMOTO: Always put client’s safety and comfort in mind.
      When you first visit their website, you'll notice a focus in their main menu on Polaris and Can Am, with a heavy focus on SxS models like the Polaris RZR, Polaris Ranger, Can Am Maverick and Can Am Commander, but under "other brands" you'll also find sections for Honda Pioneer, Honda Foreman, Yamaha Grizzly, Yamaha Blaster, and Yamaha YFZ. 
      Browsing their site and you'll find custom made windshields, mirrors, wipers, and cool accessories and upgrades like lighted rocker panel switches, led lights, trailer hitches, custom paneling and our favorite for the trail rider, their Universal ATV Rack Rear Padded Waterproof Storage Bag. 
      Check out the video below of the Kemimoto Storage Bag!

KEMIMOTO has a robust video section for some of their most popular products like the KEMIMOTO Rear Wide Raptor 700R Grab Bar, check out the video below!

Check out KEMIMOTO.com and if you make a purchase, use coupon code QUADCRAZY for 12% off your purchase! Good through the end of the year!
      Please share your thoughts and comments.

View full post
    • By gutthooked
      Ok guys, I see repair manuals and vin lookups on here, but no place that I can lookup a part number. Is there such a website?
    • By Jordan Ritzman
      What are some good online vendors for parts
    • By Resurgence Small Engine Inc.
      Used ATV parts available from Resurgence Small Engine Inc.
      All parts have been identified by manufacturer's part number, photographed, and listed on our website.
      Our used OEM parts are available for up to 60% off dealership prices. This way you can maintain your machine with well-made OEM parts at a more affordable price!
      Compatibility can be confusing, but we’ve simplified it for you. Browse our current parts inventory by type, make, year, & model or search by OEM part number.
      We make the logistics easy with our Free Shipping Promotion on US orders over $100!
      Visit our website to view our current inventory:
      https://resurgencesmallengine.com/parts/
      Parts are located at Resurgence Small Engine Inc. in Wasilla, AK. Free local pick-up is available and our website is configured for domestic US shipping. For international orders, please contact us.
      More parts & models to be listed continuously! As of August 2018, parts are available for the following ATV models:
      Parts are listed for many models, currently including:
      Kawasaki 2003 KFX400 Polaris 2010 Ranger 500 4x4 HO EFI Suzuki Quadrunner 250 LT4WD 250 LTF250 500 LTF500F King Quad 250 LTF4WDX 300 LTF4WDX 450 Quadmaster 500 LTA500F 4x4 Eiger 400 2x4 400 4x4 Ozark 250 LT250 Vinson 500 LTA50F Yamaha Banshee 350 Big Bear 350 Raptor 350 Warrior 350 Wolverine 350 More parts & models will be added continuously!
      Resurgence Small Engine Inc.