Quantcast

Chinese ATV/Scooter/Dirt Bike/Go Kart Manuals

Hey guys. I just decided to come on here and spread the word about my site, hope this is a good place! I read the rules when registering and didn't see anything against advertising so please let me know if I'm wrong!

Anyways, I have gathered a bunch of manuals from around the web. It has taken A LOT of time but I've done it. I work for a parts company and figured it would be useful for our customers to add it to the site... so now not only has some of them been added there, but I made my own website to make a little money on the side with them as well!

I don't ask much, actually every manual on my site is only $5.00, downloadable straight from the website after the order is completed. These are the service manuals that are supposed to come with the ATVs, Scooters, etc. in the English version like you had just had it shipped from China to the U.S.

The site isn't fully finished yet, I actually have about 300 more unsorted in a folder that I haven't even touched yet. If you want to check it out, go to ATVManualsOnline. If you have more than one that you need, let me know either by the contact e-mail on that site or a private message on here and I could possibly give a small discount (even though $5.00 is super cheap anyways, I don't mind at all to help everyone out). Sorry if the site is a little ugly right now, I'm still working on it and it's my first website I've ever made on my own so don't overly criticize! I plan to make it look nicer and have way more content as time permits.

Also if you have a Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, etc. I'm becoming an affiliate with Clymer soon through my site. They're working on getting me a promo code and it should be done this week. They gave me a percentage of what I could earn. I turned around and said "What about if I sell it for cheaper on my site, I take less profit, and you still get your percentage as if it was the full price?" and the representative said I could do it and that he even liked the idea, so I may even get to get the Clymer brand for you guys with the major brands at a huge discount (those are the only ones on the site not $5.00, but they have their own section and aren't even available for sale yet as the section says (Coming Soon)). I'll let you know when I get the promo code or you can check on my site periodically to see if I have them loaded yet.

Anyways I'm terribly sorry for the huge wall of text - Just wanted to get the site out there so people can benefit!

TLDR; I'm selling a lot of manuals on ATVManualsOnline for only $5.00 if you'd like to have a printable backup you can save on your computer.

Thanks everyone,

Let me know if you have any questions - I'll try to check often for private messages etc. for discount messages and whatever other questions you have!

i have taken ALOT of time too, collecting and sorting manuals, but i offer them at no charge because i got them for free and am willing to share them for non-profit. this is a great site with great people who love quadding, and for that i'm glad to be a member in a family of quadders who would do the same for me.

JMO

I am sure you put a lot of time into it but I would just caution against selling copyrighted materials. If you profit from it, the penalties are even more strict. If you have permission then you definitely have a great idea on your hands. Ox could tell you first hand how hard it is to track everything down.

We do not allow advertising on QUADCRAZY for free. Our advertising inquiry is located here. However, I will keep this thread open for you since it is ATV related and as long as you keep up with it.

No additional links or posting in other sections will be allowed, including the shoutbox, or it will be removed.

QUADCRAZY does not endorse this business and is in no way tied to it's business dealings or practices.

Thread moved to other brands forum.