CR500.jpg

Wild200X on his 250R

250R.jpg

DunnerII on his 310R

250R1.jpg

Here is one you might like......Golf Cart:laugh:

Dodger

quad_1wheel.jpg

Here is a little Slide show one of our members put together with some of the pictures he

took

2007 Oregon trip - PhotoShow Circle

Video from another member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPe0Vf33HJM]YouTube - dirtdog at rampage 07[/ame]

Tons more pictures to Sift through....Ill keep posting them as soon as members that were there Post them:laugh:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Awesome!! Those are some great pictures. DTExposures is that proffessional photographer you posted about a while ago, right? All wonderful pics. Some fantastic 3-wheeler pics and:

Here is one you might like......Golf Cart

Love it!!!

The video is great!

Yes DTExposures.com is my Buddy and Founding Member of Sand Wizards Racing His Screen Name is SWRtoad but we just call him Toad:huh: I see he just put up Page on his Site with a little Run down of what went on with Two Photo Galleries so here is the link....

Trike Rampage 2007

I cant Wait to Ride with them all again,,,, Maybe Aug I will head back up there.....:eek: Then again in Sept.....Hell,,,,,I should just by a House with Dune Access:laugh: Anyway,,,,Hope you all enjoy what the West Side has to offer....NO MUD HERE!!!

ONE REPLY IS ALL I GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did this just get lost in the Works or are you guys just Speachless:tongue:

Get pix. Your killing me with the sand stuff. I so want to ride sand. I am hoping to get my bike put back together this week.