Quantcast

Texas

Im from Eastern Washington. Came to Dallas to do some work related things.

Holy Crap!!! Its hot!!!! 109 today in Arlington. Everyone from Texas says "I love Texas. I'll never leave, WOOOHOOO TEXAS!!!! ( screamed with a raised beer in hand )

I got thinking about riding quads down here and I just think of the hot air pounding my red face at 40mph. Well ok 35mph - My quads not that fast.

But still. Do you ride in this heat??

I think I actually bumped my head on the sun today.

Im from Eastern Washington. Came to Dallas to do some work related things.

Holy Crap!!! Its hot!!!! 109 today in Arlington. Everyone from Texas says "I love Texas. I'll never leave, WOOOHOOO TEXAS!!!! ( screamed with a raised beer in hand )

I got thinking about riding quads down here and I just think of the hot air pounding my red face at 40mph. Well ok 35mph - My quads not that fast.

But still. Do you ride in this heat??

I think I actually bumped my head on the sun today.

:smilielol5c: A raised warm beer !! I was stationed at Ft Hood Texas for a couple of years you just get used to it !!:laugh: i moved back to Colorado and when it gets to 80 I whine !!:laugh:

Edited by quadnut20

Yeah I agree with Swampcat. I usually ride in spring and fall. I would like to in winter, but my area only seems to get freeaing cold temps and ice anymore. I am always saying I want snow and usually the only time it comes is when I can't get out on the quad.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Suzukiquad
      Is there any good places or trails in North Eastern Kentucky to take kids that are just starting to ride? 
    • By Dohbezon
      Hello everyone,
      I'm excited to join the forum today! My name's Noah and I am 30 years old. I look forward to gaining new knowledge, sharing my experience and benefiting from members' insightful advice.
      Thank you in advance for the welcome.
    • By Jhb12686
      Hello I appreciate the welcome into the group. I am beyond frustrated with this desperate search for parts. I have a 2013 XY power sports UTV 300. I had a catastrophic failure in my rear differential which resulted in the destruction of almost everything inside. I have located everything I need to completely redo the rear end. But I cannot find a short side axle shaft with six splines etc. it's an offset differential and one shaft is longer than the other and I need the short one. The tip of it broke off (pic). Any help in getting another shaft for this thing would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys

• By brettautosworldwide
      Price : $4500 

Race-Ready Engine The YFZ450R SE is the most technologically advanced Sport ATV on the market today. It combines a high-tech, quick-revving, titanium-valved, 449cc fuel-injected engine with a lightweight, professional-caliber cast aluminum/steel chassis. The power and chassis combination makes for a championship-winning machine time and time again.
      New Sport And Racing ATVs

We specialize in exporting brand New New Sport And Racing ATVs to our customers in countries all over the world.

The best quality of our products is consistently based on the best technology and brands from all companies providing New Sport And Racing ATVs, and our very best R&D team from Asia to help find the product you want. Currently we offer the best products and brands from well-known brands such as: ARCTIC CAT, YAMAHA, HONDA, POLARIS, CAN AM and other best brands. Please visit our site or contact us to check our product available. World Wide Shipment Service Available! For more information regarding the product, pls contact us and You can also send for the other simillar product you are interested in buying from us and you can place your order directly by sending us a mail or instant chat on skype

WHY BUY FROM US?* Your privacy is assured* Our prices are second to none* Secure transaction guaranteed* We ship Monday through Saturday.* We offer a reasonable discount on bulk purchases* We offer 90 days return policy and 100% money back guarantee.

For inquires : [email protected]

Instant chat Skype id : live:.cid.481378ea1a91ce4b

• By 86096
      I have recently acquired a 1985 Suzuki lt230ge quadrunner.  It has an automatic clutch.  How do you ride it.  do I select a gear and then give it gas and it will go?  What about downshifting?  I don't want to jump on it and go and risk busting something on this old rig.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance!!!