dcardin

2005 Yamaha Bruin 350 4x4 - Carb Problems

My 2005 yamaha Bruin 350 is having idleing problems. If I turn the choke off it dies. I have to put it at about mid choke for it to idle. Also it pops and sputters. I can drive it and it runs fine its just the idleing. Is this a dirty carb?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

yes it's dirty. try some carb spray when it's running and you might get lucky. you can also put some additive cleaner in the full tank and try that before tearing the carb apart ...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      The Hop-Up: You may be saying to yourself, “that’s a chick bike,” and you’re right. But honestly, it’s so much more than that. It’s one badass bike. http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1587044,00.html
    • By grego86
      My front dif is leaking oil pretty bad around the yoke. I completely pulled the whole dif from my bike and now stuck trying to get the yoke unbolted from the dif body. There's a large nut in the center of the yoke and I've tried using impact wrench and not budging. The nut and bolt kind of looks like it has a crimp spot made to keep it from backing off the bolt I guess. Does that sound right? What's the easiest way to remove it? Just soak with some type of lube and try again with the impact?
    • By Admin

View File 2012 Arctic Cat 350 Service Manual
      2012 Arctic Cat 350 Service Manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 12/13/2016 Category Arctic Cat ATV  
    • By Admin
      2012 Arctic Cat 350 Service Manual
    • By dyyjrr9
      I just got a 1991 Yamaha Moto 4 for my son and I am looking for a service repair manual. I know that the timing chain needs replaced.