azmatson

2006 Suzuki ltz400 Choke help needed

Hi I don’t know much about quads this is my first one have a 2006 Suzuki ltz400 when I got it they told me that is has a 440 bore kit and a hot cam, but the throttle has to pushed and pumped to get it started, so I cleaned the carb and it is running good now but the throttle still has to be pushed and pumped to get it started the choke axe like it does not work and it bogs down in reverse. Does anyone have any advice? :confused:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Is there movement in the carb when you adjust the choke lever?

* Moved thread to Suzuki forum and added issue, year, make, and model to thread title.

I was looking at my choke at my handlebars it was not moving got it put back together and tried starting ran battery im charging it now I'll try starting it thus weekend.

Thank you I'll let you know if it worked.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By scott2001
      I hope this is right form is not point me the right place.
      I have just brought a 07 king quad 700. Its got 14 rims with 28 tires. Can't remember what brand right now.
      What I would like is a programmer and a clutch kit for it. I'm used to diesel trucks really new to the fuel injected quads.
      Let me know what my bike needs thanks.
    • By DrTWT
      Hi everyone,
      I am an emergency physician and I'm writing a chapter on ATV injuries for a Wilderness Medicine textbook (here's the link to the previous edition if you're interested.)
      I am asking for your help for photographs for the chapter. Here's what I need:
      1) Photos of different types of ATVs
      2) Photos of these ATVs in action
      3) Photos of these ATVs crashing
      4) Photos of injuries that occurred as a result of these crashes. If you have copies of the x-rays or CT scans that were obtained due to these injuries, all the better.
      I do not stand to profit from these images whatsoever. I don't get paid to write the chapter, nor do I receive any royalties from the book sales. All I get is an electronic copy of the book. Thus, I can't offer you any type of remuneration for the photos, but if I use one of your pics I can email you a .pdf of the photo in the chapter once it is published. Also, I can credit you in the book, e.g. "Photo courtesy of John Doe."
      Needless to say, you'll have to consent to the photo and your likeness to be reproduced in the book-- no worries, no lawyers or fancy paperwork involved.
      You can email the photos directly to [email protected], or PM me if needed.
      Thanks so much in advance for your help!
      Todd
    • By drktkm
      Looking for a shifter for my Moto 4 350. The one to shift from Hi,low,reverse.
      I'm in Chilliwack bc Canada.
      Thanks!
    • By Merrixs
      I am looking for the service manual LIT-11616-BT-25. I know where I can buy one. I am more interested in a shared electronic version, or just some parts of the electrical section. I have a no spark situation and am trying to trouble shoot myself.
    • By jamesbailey8809
      I have a ltz400 2012 model that will not start only turns over I was riding in 2nd gear and it was lacking power I hit the gas and it just shut off on me would not start any more before it shut off it started ticking does anybody know what is going on when I try to start it now it only turns over like it has little compression when you give it gas the compression goes away and only the starter turns