Bud03420

2003 Suzuki Vinson outer cv boot replacement

ive read a couple forems about this but on diffrent machines dose the inner boot have to be remover to replace outter boot or can i just change outter boot also once ive removed boot how do i get the joint apart?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

You should be able to do just the one boot. To get the joint apart, there may be a retainer clip holding it in place.

Thanks oxidized black just emailed me the manual

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By bogman
      Hi, does anyone know where to find the timing marks on the camshaft and how to orient them? I found the line on the crank and lined it up with the arrow on the case, but the only marks I can see on the cam are on the very end where the black plastic cap is. Are these the timing marks and if so how do you line them up?
    • By davidwestfall
      looking for direct shift shifting lever that properly fits my 2003 Yamaha warrior 350 and fits my foot the same as a stock 2003 Yamaha warrior 350 shifting lever fits my foot
    • By Wonderwoman
      Hello, well back to where I was last year with this carb. Took my 250 to the mountains for the first time this year and blue smoke, too much gas again. I can't believe that this carb gives me this much trouble. Seems like the choke is stuck but the cable moves freely. Anyone else ever experience this issue? Do you think a new choke cable would maybe resolve this?http://www.quadcrazy.com/atvforum/images/smilies/arghh.gif
      OK it was the choke. Put on all new cable and plunger and she is running 100% again. So now the question is, is the carb getting worn out where the plunger needle goes in the small hole and when I use the choke the needle end doesn't get lined back up with the hole?? We'll see how it runs and now that I know what the issue is I can always pull the choke plunger out and reinstall if I start having this issue again.
    • By Racer944
      Hi Folks;
      Has anybody on here installed a winch on a 2003 Magnum 2x4? I am using a Cycle Country adapter plate (only one I could find), but am having a bit of trouble getting it all to fit properly, and am looking for someone that may have done this install and/or may have some pics of the installation.
      Thanks!
      Eric
    • By firepa
      Hello to the group just found this site and as an new owner am looking for the owners manual for my machine I found the service manual can someone please point me to a location for the owners manual.
      Thanks