Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

chevy2008

just wanted to tell all

I bought a new carb for my 1997 Polaris Magnum 6x6 425 on ebay...its the same carb that you can buy from polaris dealer ship...i paid 135 on ebay and the dealer wants almost 500...just wanted people to no..Its the same name brand and everything to the tee

That is an awesome deal. Ebay is a good source to find parts reasonably priced. It is pretty safe now too as long as you do your homework on the seller.

Ebay is where I found my radiator for 114.00 + free shipping used a new 1 is around 500.00 thats just crazy! The dealerships charge way to much. Just like replacement bulbs for cars we pay almost 5 bucks for 2 thru the shop I work for I can get a pack of 10 bulbs for under 5 bucks. My friend took his sons quad to the dealer they charged almost 80 dollars an hour if I'm not wrong. We charge 40 an hour at the body shop and it's alot harder to fix body damage than it is to rebuild a carb from a atv.

I hear you there..If i was just to rebuild it..it would of cost me more than the new carb itself..Just the float alone would of cost $80 bucks..