Help me out utv street legal in Tennessee

I am debating on whether I am going to buy a side by side or atv to hunt with. If I get a side by side it will be a rzr 570 o a can am commander 800. But I need to know if you can legally make a side by side street legal in Tennessee and use I on public roads if you can and you know the requirements and laws that I have to follow to do this then I would love to hear back from you. Any answers are welcome. Thank you

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By h1000101b
      FOR SALE: $10,800 or best offer.

Custom built Street Legal Harley Davidson 4 Wheeler . 

Answer to your first question ...
      YES, you can drive it anywhere.. on highways.. back roads... neighborhoods.. off road... ANYWHERE ITS LEGAL FOR CARS or 4-Wheelers !

This took a lot of work and effort with many divisions of the transportation dept. and through multiple attorneys advice.

This is one of only two 4 wheelers that are street legal in the U.S.A. (Excluding Montana, parts of Arizona, and New York).

Now for the details. 

Its a 1989 Harley Davidson Frame and Engine.
      The motor is matching numbers to frame and title.
      The motor is 883cc beefed up to 1200cc.

This bike has too many upgrades to list as you can see in the pictures.

Please ask questions if needed.

This bike has been in Dirt Rider Mag and several other places.

There is more than $20,000 in parts and man hours put into this bike.

Additional Upgrades I will be starting this month:
      Turn Signal Relay and Dakota Digital Upgraded Speedometer

This bike has Super Swamper Vampire tires in some pics (THESE ARE NOT STREET LEGAL TIRES) and do not come with bike.

This bike has STI Black Diamond Tires with black STI3 rims in other pics. (THESE ARE DOT APPROVED TIRES AND ARE STREET LEGAL).

This bike also has ROAD Street Tires too.... 

All 2 sets of tires and rims are included in price.

Top speed is around 100mph-140mph. This thing will move. 

Be the first to own a 4 wheeler on the road and in the woods... 

Please call 812-305-11 nine six I live in Lexington. KY
    • By ptmalins
      Hi all, I have an EGL Moto Quad with standard 250 1 cylinder 15hp motor. Have got 30hp Ex250 Kawasaki motor with everything to run for transplant. This is my first attempt of a mod like this and would be very interested in any similar projects people have done. I understand it is critical to get alignment spot on but what about pitch of engine?
      Any feedback would be awesome.
    • By outodoors
      Correction 80 Badger. Does any one know if this is possible, My in laws have a place in N. AZ and want we want to be able to ride from the house to the trail down the road, and also on the forest roads, Az says we have to have brake light, High and Low beams, Mirror and horn and plate light, Just curious if anyone has done this?
    • By Scott270R
      Just wanted to let all quad riders / racers know there is a oval dirt track race this sunday at Beever Creek Raceway. I spoke with the promoter and no special tires are required so if your curious or have been taking a break from racing, come on down and check it out.
      Home Page
      The website has the wrong date listed. The race will be on Sunday the 27th, not Saturday the 26th as listed on the beevercreekspeeday site.
      please see
      Hope to see you there!........ On SUNDAY