Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

chevy2008

1997 Polaris 425 high beam, reverse and nuetral light wiring

does anyone no what wires go where....on the steering on my polaris right beside my key switch there are some what i call dummy lights that tells when i nuetral ect..well there are a few wires unpluged and would like to plug them back in...but dont wanna plug them n the wrong place..can anyone help

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dboy910
      Ok new to group and new to quads. I picked up a 88 Big Bear for next to nothing but it has issues. The entire high low revers shifter has been removed. All I have is a bar attached to the linkage. I can shift into all three but I would like to replace or get suggestions. I have looked around but there is limited info or pictures on what I would need to buy or where it even mounts. Any pics of what where and how it works would be great. Or direct me to correct thread.
      Thanks
    • By tmaterman
      Hi guys! First post here...bought a Bruin, as mentioned above from a buddy. It had been parked for a few years at his house..unused. Bought it from him at a steal and put a battery in it, new gas, etc...fired right up. It is cutting out now, but I suppose that is just the carb/fuel system needs a good cleaning. Ordered a new carb and hope that gets it going good!
    • By BigTrees
      Hello everyone, I have a new to me 86 Bayou 300 that I just bought last night to get around the property. It wouldn't start when I bought it but it did turn over with starting fluid, PO said the carb neeeded cleaned. I cleaned the carb today but need to get the choke wired up as it was not wired up when purchased.
      I'm hoping one of you can help me get this choke wired up. Coming from the carb it has 2 wires. 1 is yellow and 1 is black. The PO said I needed to ground one and put the other one on a switch.
      Should I do it this way or is there another/better way to do it? I'd really appreciate any help I could get!! Thanks in advance!
    • By allonroad
      2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition, There aren't many used Highlifters available on the market. Here is a chance to save $$$$$ on a very nice, well cared for.... For more information and photos contact me at [email protected]

• By allonroad
      2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition, There aren't many used Highlifters available on the market. Here is a chance to save $$$$$ on a very nice, well cared for.... For more information and photos contact me at [email protected]