Quantcast

8 Idiots the World Can Do Without

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Jaiidutch
      ok so ill try and make this as short as i can i really hope someone here can help me figure this out...
      bought a 2001 Mojave 250 from some one not running.. was running till ??somthing?? happend. was told before it stopped running it had a timing chain slap sound so the chain was replaced.
      got the quad home and did a compression test results were 0psi...lol decided to break the engine down n see whats going on. found a brand new timing chain installed and yet 2 valves pushed into the head..so i ordered a top end gasket set and all new valves and lapped them in. while the head was off i did a broke man leak down and filled the cylinder with thin oil and let it sit for a few days and none of it leaked so i assume the rings are good. reinstalled the head with new head gasket and valves. re did a compression test and I'm seeing 80psi(i don't really trust my cheap tester). I kick start the quad over and it will run for about 10 seconds and then die. I'm getting good blue spark. cleaned the carb and tried again... i can kick 10 times and it will only start for 10 seconds or so. swapped my carb, throttle cable & thumb throttle from my 87 Honda 250x to the Mojave and same result 10 seconds... had a friend bring over a known good working Mojave carb and you guessed it same results 10 seconds. even swapped to a back up stator that i have and same thing... what in the world is going on! i dont know what els to try
    • By Shannon
      Hey guys, just wanted to know if someone can help me figure out my year and model of my Arctic cat 450. 
      ALL help is appreciated. 🤟

• By Ryan Geiler
      New to the ATV world, picked up a solid used Kodiak 400.  It appears the former owner did some sort of modification for a saddle bag or something along those lines--and I'd like to match it up and replace it.  Not a big deal by any means but something I thought I would give a shot at finding.
      does anyone recognize what kind of luggage/bag/cargo would go where those white tabs are he drilled through that fuel fender?

Thanks again

• By Stephen Parrish
      Looking for someone to ride with near uwharrie or Denton NC. Have a 2014 trx 450 and places to ride near my house just nobody with ATVs to ride with.

• By RCNY1
      Looking for someone reasonable ,HONEST and experienced to rebuild a 2002 Yamaha big bear 400 2 wd